No announcement yet.

Sylar's brother?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar's brother?

Anyone else think the guy at the store was Sylar's brother? Sure looked like Sylar.

to me that is a little obvious to be true, and Sylar asked the kid if it was a coincidence that his dad lived up the road and the kid brushed it off, and his Lie Detector didnt go off.

So either he isn't Sylar's brother, or he doesn't know he is.

Comment

I mean the guy who was an employee at that store. That guy that Claire had found. I am not talking about the guy that Sylar is riding around with. You are talking about the guy withthe power to melt things right?

Comment

Originally posted by KryptoKnight
        I mean the guy who was an employee at that store. That guy that Claire had found. I am not talking about the guy that Sylar is riding around with. You are talking about the guy withthe power to melt things right?
        Right, ok talking about 2 different people.

So why do you think he is Sylar's brother?

Comment

His facial features were so similar to Sylar's
          same hair, same nose, similar bone structure. Even his glasses resembled the glasses Sylar used to wear. Seemed like a mirror image
          Last edited by KryptoKnight; 02-17-2009, 02:39 PM.

Comment

I think Peter has just as much chance of being Sylar's brother as anyone because they both have empathic mimicry as a power. And they also look similar and Peter's attitude dosen't fit his family. I think if Sylar didn't have intuitive aplitude he and Peter would think very much the same.

Comment

Yeah, actually, I was thinking the same thing last night. Peter does have similar features. I hope they dont try to convince us that all the heroes and villains are all brothers and sisters. Cos now that I think about it, Ando looks a little like Sylar too

Comment

Just wait until season 28 when it is revealed that people with powers are actually alliens and more alliens come from outer space to take over Earth and the hereo's must fight them off. LOL

Comment

Yeah, targis, the way the writings been lately it probably isn't that far fetched.

Comment

I still have money on Sylar and Peter being brothers, I mean remember when Peter went to the future during Villains, Sylar even said they were brothers

Comment

Originally posted by targis
                      Just wait until season 28 when it is revealed that people with powers are actually alliens and more alliens come from outer space to take over Earth and the hereo's must fight them off. LOL
                      LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty-san
                        I still have money on Sylar and Peter being brothers, I mean remember when Peter went to the future during Villains, Sylar even said they were brothers
                        Maybe it was a continuity mistake, or an alternate future where Sylar never found out that Angela and Arthur were using him.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎