No announcement yet.

What are Hiro and Ando doing?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Hiro and Ando doing?

Hiro and Ando's role in this episope made no sense at all. Why go all the way to India to stop someone from getting married. If they would have given Hiro a power at the end of the episode maybee it would have been ok but no they didn't. It was just a waste of time that could have been used on something that made sense like showing what Peter and Matt were doing. Anything but filling in the episode with nonsense.

well the painting led hiro and ando to india

Comment

The painting lead them there, and Hiro had a lesson to learn, but remember one other thing though, the girl that was getting married said her husband to be was 'powerful...and above the law' perhaps there is more there than we've seen yet.

Comment

Oh and Hiro was like I don't need powers to be a hereo. I thought to myself what are you talking about. That would be true if Hiro was in a world where no one else had powers either but he's not. He was just lucky that that guy didn't have any powers or Hiro would have been finished.

Comment

[mod edit]
          Last edited by Lexgirl33; 02-16-2009, 08:41 PM. Reason: Violation of rule 10, Keep it on topic please. You can't hate on the show in the Loved it/Hated it thread.

Comment

[mod edit]
            Last edited by Lexgirl33; 02-16-2009, 08:44 PM. Reason: Violation of rule 10

Comment

I think it was pointless, and just a plain waste of time. They could of used that time on something a lot better. Like spending a little for time on Matt, Mohinder and Peter.

So that 10-15 minutes, whatever they wasted, was just bad for the show. It got us no where, and probably hurt the ratings. And it made no sense whatsoever.

Comment

Does anybody know who the woman is that Hiro stoped from getting married. Does she have a power and going to be a regular on the show or something. Just trying to find a reason for Hiro to have helped her.

Does anybody know?

Comment

As far as I know, she's a nobody. Just a way to waste what little we have left of this season.

Who knows, this might be the last.

Comment

they are being extremely cheesy and useless

Comment

Whether or not the whole thing was necessary I don't know, but they did get the fax from Rebel telling them to save Parkman

Comment

Oh, OH! another plot hole, how on earth did that weirdo "Rebel" know they were going to be there?

Comment

what the writers do, and I heard them say this in a online interview, is that one week one person will write the script for one character and then the next week they will switch and the same writer will write a script for a different character. I think that is a way to get mixed up real easy.

Comment

That can't be true, If it is then this show isn't as well done as I tell people.

Comment

I wonder what the heck happened to them being anonymous?
                              Hello, duh! Peter specificially said "No cell phones, no credit cards."
                              That does not include going to India and introducing yourselves with your real names!
                              Aagahh!! Sending them there was a complete waste of time, as has already been pointed out. Totally took away from what Matt and everyone was doing. I mean, I know they abducted HRG at the end, but it would've been nice to see them doing
                              something in the episode. That was one of the few good parts.
                              *facepalm*

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎