Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebel the texter????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm betting it's micah. why? well it was announced micah is returning, so it's gotta be micah.
    at least i believe it micah. i mean he could return and still turn out not to be rebel, but that's who i'm betting on. micah.
    you can find this info out simply by googling, especially for episode guides. they don't give any spoilers but they do list who's starring or returning the episodes. tim kring did say micah would return sometime this season and i guess he wasn't kidding.
    Last edited by hellnback; 02-18-2009, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
      What happen to that girl that could watch t.v. and then she would be able to do what the person on tv was doing. I wonder if she watched someone using telekenesis if she would be able to use tk then and the same goes with flying and other powers. I don't see why she couldn't.

What do you think?
      No, her power is muscle mimicry, not power mimicry. She can copy any physical action she see's someone do, not their powers.

Comment

i think it's Micah because the Rebel does seem to communicate specifically by machines. tho if Micah is the rebel, he could be doing so much more. he could be screwing up the surveilance cameras, destroying all their computer files on the the 'targets'...

Comment

If it’s indeed Micah, then why would he use the signature, “rebel?” I would think if he signed his text’s “Micah,” then Claire would without a doubt know that he’s legit. If it’s too remain anonymous so as not to throw up a red flag to the FBI, what’s the point in that, isn’t the FBI already searching for him?

Prior, I was thinking that rebel could be Wes the flying boy, since before Hiro and Ando, he only contacted Claire. But that theory was trashed when rebel contacted them.

Comment

but makes it all the more plausible that it is micah cause he has met and even been saved by hiro (or at least his father was) plus him coming back would make an awesome surprise especially if monica (and maybe even molly) was with him. it would be very surprising but cool to have different factions of heroes that are banding together and then come all together to take down nathan or at least kick his a$$

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak
              If it’s indeed Micah, then why would he use the signature, “rebel?” I would think if he signed his text’s “Micah,” then Claire would without a doubt know that he’s legit. If it’s too remain anonymous so as not to throw up a red flag to the FBI, what’s the point in that, isn’t the FBI already searching for him?

Prior, I was thinking that rebel could be Wes the flying boy, since before Hiro and Ando, he only contacted Claire. But that theory was trashed when rebel contacted them.
              maybe he used "rebel" because his dad was somewhat of a rebel

Comment

Originally posted by shanemak

i'm one of the few who still miss wes... i really liked him

in terms of the 'rebel' i'm sure that in a time when all people with powers are in hiding, there is every reason not to throw your name around in a text.

-he's sending texts by using his powers right? but that still means it has to come from someone's phone. if he says it's from micah and the people hunting him find the text, then they will storm whoever's house the phone's owner lives in...

-maybe he faked his own death to throw them off... it's possible

-maybe he doesn't want claire to ask too many questions... i mean if he said 'hey it's that little kid you met one time' she wouldn't take him as seriously
                Last edited by Hopefulsuicide; 02-18-2009, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Also just to clear things up...claire's little flying b/f from season 2 is west...not wes...unless I am really stupid cause i just finished watching season 2 dvd start to finish yesterday...for like the fourth time...WHAT? season 3 isn't out on dvd and you can only watch peter explode so many times b4 it loses its emotional punch

Comment

Where did West go anyway?

----- Added 22 Minutes later -----

They should have put him in building #26 instead of fishboy.
                    Last edited by targis; 02-18-2009, 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

He fell into a plot hole. Didn't you see that episode?

Comment

I also believe it's Micah. He's the only one capable of pulling these things off with his high IQ I'm pretty sure he knows how to accomplish his goals without getting caught. Claire also never met Micah so she wouldn't know anything about him so using the nickname Rebel make sense. If Micah power involves anything with technology then he's one toughie for the government who uses everything based on technology. I believe that includes phones, those cameras they always show, airplanes, weapons, etc. I'm also pretty sure his power was actually greater than Hana Gittelman because all she could do was intercept all the messages from people, while Micah can talk/control technology.

I really hope it's Micah rather than a new character, all these new characters are really a let down lately, usually end up dead within 2-3 episodes without much character build-up. And the other reason why I think it should be Micah or is Micah is because his power perfectly suits the job when it comes down to technology.

Comment

most likely its micah because [SPOILER]its confirmed micah is coming back and maybe monica too[/SPOILER]

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian Gray
                            What about wireless, In the novels micha and her become friends. It might be a combination of wireless, micha, and molly
                            Sorry to bring the news but Wireless is dead. They kill her off on the comic online

Comment

My money is on Angela Petrelli. She can dream the future and has vast resources. How else could the Rebel know Ando and Hiro would be in India to send the fax stating "save Parkman". And just because it involves texting and fax machines doesn't necessarily mean it's Micah. Who doesn't own a cell fone or have access to a fax these days?
                              Last edited by HD916; 02-20-2009, 01:00 PM.

Comment

the problem I have with it being Micah is that the hereos were going to stop using cell phones and such trackable devices. So how would Micah even know to send a fax to Hiro. Also, Matt dosen't even need help yet. Either someone who can see the future is working with Micah or I don't see how it could be him.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎