No announcement yet.

I hate Claire

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Claire

It's official I hate Claire. She makes me want to puke, she's 4 feet tall and a little ***** and acts like she's some kind of big shot. The constant second guessing of Hrg has emasculated him to the point he's no longer a cool character. I don't know how she went to the comic shop and found that guy but it's getting a little sickening.

I used to like Claire but she's just too tiny too little, so I don't wanna be a pediophile...so I gave up liking her.

Comment

Yup I finished watching that travesty they call a show, and super Claire makes Lana Lang look like a invelid. Claire can do anything, not even the U.S government can outsmart her.

Comment

she's taking the rebelius teenager act to a totaly new level.

Comment

i love claire becuase think about real life for a second what teenager is not rebel. also think about verything she is going through being on the run since fifteen. you life is kinda screwed up. also if you went through all those opsticles and lived to tell about it wouldn't you be proud. so claire is a great charecter becuase it tells a real story of how a teenager who was a popular cheerleader would go through this. it would change your life. in the show it hasa different story for everyone with the same situatuiion powers. this is just how claire went through the whole process.

Comment

shes awesome...shes a teenager shes suppose to rebel

Comment

Originally posted by FLyxNERD
              shes awesome...shes a teenager shes suppose to rebel

that is what i am saying because that is defently what makes this show so true.

Comment

Claire, like any kid in her situation, is pissed at the situation. Anger and angst and rebellion are what being a teenager are all about. In her teenage mind, that anger and rage at what's going on has transcended into anger towards the person that represents all that...HRG. I think they are actually working on a story arc for her that will make her now an adult, still a young adult, but an adult, and actually have some respect for her dad and he for her at the end of it...at least, Im hoping. It is time for her anger and teen angst bit to finish up and let her progress as a character afterward.

Comment

She is not my favorite character, but I like her.

I say bring back Maya

Comment

Uggg...Maya...they can bring her back so long as she just stands around and looks pretty...otherwise...not much use for her character...though in the realm of 'what would plausibly happen', she can eye-goop whammy an entire city if she wanted, or lost control, I would say on the scale of 'dangerous muties' she'd be near the top...they should have taken her straight away.

Comment

If Claire keeps on helping people it won't be long before Nathan has enough and orders for her to be captured. It's not like he dosen't know what she is doing with all the survilence cameras everywhere.

Comment

I'm actually starting to dislike the way Claire seems to suck up so much time from the other characters. I mean, we barely even saw Peter or Matt this episode. Saw tons, and tons of Claire though, like always.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                          I'm actually starting to dislike the way Claire seems to suck up so much time from the other characters. I mean, we barely even saw Peter or Matt this episode. Saw tons, and tons of Claire though, like always.
                          Exactly, she's getting air time not because of a important power, or great acting but because teenage boys get their jollies watching her. They are trying to keep the ratings up by relying on her storyline which should of ended in season 1. Good riddance if it's Hayden that wants out.

Comment

Oh my goodness, if that is true then this show is definitely going to fail.

Comment

maya has no powers.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎