Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-13 "Chuck vs the Suburbs"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck should stand up to Casey. Kill him, he did say he wanted to shoot him that Christmas episode.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
      Wern't they expecting that it would brainwash chuck into become a fulcrum agent?
      well...No. It's reasonable to assume that the data doesn't really screw with your psychology, because chuck is still chuck - regardless of holding the intersect in his brain, and I'm fairly sure they didn't know he was an agent until much later on.

Comment

It would have been cool to see a Dark Chuck. Oh well, at least he can fit one intersect and a dark intersect prototype in his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanoidCorvin
          It would have been cool to see a Dark Chuck. Oh well, at least he can fit one intersect and a dark intersect prototype in his mind.
          I really think next season is going to be chuck going underground - either way, fulcrum now knows he's an intersect...They just don't know he's both of them. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by cousteau
            I really think next season is going to be chuck going underground - either way, fulcrum now knows he's an intersect...They just don't know he's both of them. hehe
            Or Chuck goes on the run by himself outsmarting Sarah and Casey.

Comment

I don't think he'd leave his family behind.

Comment

i keep thinking they should have chuck somehow reveal his secret to his friend. maybe he doesn't tell him but his friend (why do i always forget his name) finds out on his own. i keep wanting to see an episode where both chuck and his friend have to deal with some fulcrom agents. but of course that would put his friend in danger. but what does that matter anymore. fulcrom is going to want chuck no matter what, and since they know it's chuck they might as well go after his sister now. so why wouldn't they also go for his friend too.

Comment

Fulcrum doesn't know that Chuck is the intersect. They know that he is a "person of interest" but so far every Fulcrum agent that has found out about Chuck's secret has been killed.

It's kind of like Smallville in that way. You know when some guest star learns about Clark's secret that they are going to be killed. (Like those red shirted guys in the old Startrek shows.)

The creators have hinted that someone new will learn Chuck's secret by the end of the season. I'm betting on Ellie because I think they could use a doctor in future plots. (again, it's like smallville in that every season someone new learns Chuck's secret. Then that person is forced to start lying to cover it up as well.)

Comment

Fulcrum doesn't know that Chuck is the intersect. They know that he is a "person of interest" but so far every Fulcrum agent that has found out about Chuck's secret has been killed.

It's kind of like Smallville in that way. You know when some guest star learns about Clark's secret that they are going to be killed. (Like those red shirted guys in the old Startrek shows.)

The creators have hinted that someone new will learn Chuck's secret by the end of the season. I'm betting on Ellie because I think they could use a doctor in future plots. (again, it's like smallville in that every season someone new learns Chuck's secret. Then that person is forced to start lying to cover it up as well.)
                    Actually its either being killed or wiping their memory.

Comment

Actually its either being killed or wiping their memory.
                      Human has a point!

I'm not positive they know he is the intersect, because like previous threads everyone who confirmed either died, or was arrested.

Whats for sure is that they know something is going on with Chuck, and his two agents!

Comment

Originally posted by jkashuba07
                        Human has a point!

I'm not positive they know he is the intersect, because like previous threads everyone who confirmed either died, or was arrested.

Whats for sure is that they know something is going on with Chuck, and his two agents!
                        Well yeah, Chuck wants to shoot Casey and have sex with Sarah. She's one hot tamale.

Comment

Well yeah, Chuck wants to shoot Casey and have sex with Sarah. She's one hot tamale.

Actually I'd say Chuck loves Casey, Its Casey who would like to shoot Chuck, lol

And I'd say feelings and thoughts about sex are mutual between Chuck and Sarah, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jkashuba07
                            Actually I'd say Chuck loves Casey, Its Casey who would like to shoot Chuck, lol

And I'd say feelings and thoughts about sex are mutual between Chuck and Sarah, lol

Yeah, well, what Chuck needs to do is drug Casey strap him down to chair like he was when he got the DI and make him watch teletubbies without blinking.

[Mod Edit]
                            Last edited by STFanatic; 02-21-2009, 02:21 PM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite Rule #2

Comment

^How utterly male this conversation has turned. Killing and sex - is that all you guys think about?

Comment

^How utterly male this conversation has turned. Killing and sex - is that all you guys think about?
                                yep!!!

Next time your on a date you'll know what we want to do, so you don't even have to ask!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎