Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-13 "Chuck vs the Suburbs"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious to see what will happen now that Chuck has Fulcrum's version of the Intersect downloaded into his cranium along with the original version. I don't think we've seen the last of the effects this will have on him, do you? I was actually rather expecting him to do something unexpected at the end of the episode that shows that his "reprogramming" isn't as innocent as a simple download of information. What do you all think?

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

We know that we will see nothing of the Fulcrum intersect in this next epi Chuck vs the Best Friend because it is being shown out of order (it was supposed to be aired before Chuck vs 3D). But perhaps in the one after that.

It will be interesting to see what the effects of the Fulcrum info will be.

Comment

Best LOL moment for me had to be the whole Big Mike internet dating subplot and finding out he's dating Morgan's mom. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
          ^How utterly male this conversation has turned. Killing and sex - is that all you guys think about?
          How exactly is that a male conversation? outside of k-site I see just as many if not more women then men talking like that.

Comment

krypto nice avatar!!!

closet its not that they were shown out of order so to speak. Josh decided to rearange them because he thought the order of events would be this way.

the real reason I think is because hes afraid of the possibility of getting canceled. He wants to end this season with Chuck and Sarah in each others pants (so to speak) so that if it is canceled it ended on a good note, one that makes the fans happy they were finally get together!

Comment

I have to admit, this was another episode I wasn't too fond of.

It started out cute (Valentine's Day) and the side story of Big Mike getting a divorce.

Chuck and Sarah having to pretend to be married though, using the Carmichael name.

And can I ask? How does Big Mike not know who Lando Calrissian is? I thought everyone knew that?

Chuck getting hit on by a married woman was cute.

And Chuck having to use that to 'undercover'. Him ending up hand cuffed to the bed was also pretty funny. And then watching him climb over the roof (in his underwear, again!) was good.

Finding out the whole neighborhood was Fulcrum and them using it as a cover to create the Fulcrum intersect and test it out was a nice twist.

Using the Intersect as a weapon was really clever too.

And Big Mike dating Morgan's Mom. Now that was a total surprise.

So yeah, some cute moments but overall a bit disappointing.

Comment

I just received my season 1 and 2 blu-rays so I've been going thru them about 2 eps per day.

@ Welling_is_pretty: I know it's been months since you've posted, and perhaps you may never see this, but what about this episode were you not fond of? You mentioned some cute moments, but you listed all major events from the episode, start-to-finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Melekith
                  @ Welling_is_pretty: I know it's been months since you've posted, and perhaps you may never see this, but what about this episode were you not fond of? You mentioned some cute moments, but you listed all major events from the episode, start-to-finish.
                  Hmmm. Mostly it was the overall 'feel' to it that I disliked. It felt...rushed. We spent so much time on the 'cute' moments (like the handcuffs scene, etc.) that I felt we didn't really delve into the important stuff.

Plus, this episode felt like too much of a parody (of Desperate Housewives), for me.

So while it did have some cute moments and all I guess I just disliked the basic storyline.

I'm not explaining myself well, sorry!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎