No announcement yet.

Tim Kring

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Kring

Tim Kring said that the fans of hereo's who watch the show every week as new episodes come out were "saps"

He later gave a apology.
    Yes, He made a mistake and didn't really mean what he said.
    0%
    No, He meant every word and can take his apology and shove it.
    0%

That quote...doesn't make sense at all...doesn't he WANT people to watch his show...?

Comment

Do you have the source?

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
        Do you have the source?

It's no secret that Heroes has stumbled in the ratings during its third season, often pulling in series low numbers week after week.  The most recent episode was seen by a measly 7.7 million viewers, which is down about 50 percent from the show's season 1 debut.  NBC recently fired executive producers Jeph Loeb and Jesse Alexander to help ...

Comment

I know this is an old topic, but tis the first time ive read about this.

Just going to say that i dont agree with Kring, but i dont think he really intended to bash the fans who can watch it "live" instead of on tivo or w/e. I think he ment that "society" as a whole is a bit enamored right now with recording shows for later viewing that the thought of someone watching it when it airs is "lame".

Kind of like some people saying if u dont have a cell phone ur lame. (some) People become obsessed with the newest technology and the thought of turning on a show when it actual airs could be absurd.

I dont think it was smart of Kring to say that but part of it *could* be true and i dont feel like he was bashing fans of any kind, more like the current rating system itself being flawed.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎