Peter And Nathan: The Hug/Judas Kiss

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter And Nathan: The Hug/Judas Kiss

The whole time when Nathan was all “Come give your brother a hug”

I was thinking first, why the hell would he give you a hug, Nathan?

Didn’t he basically tell you in this episode to stick your opinions where the sun don’t shine?

You’ve discussed wanting to capture special powers individuals to keep people safe and he’s told you that you’ll never win, that he’ll never take your side and that he’ll do everything in his power to fight against you?

Then I was thinking, come on Peter! You have a medical license, you’re a freakin’ paramedic, you’re smart!

Don’t you remember what happened the last time you hugged a clearly skeazy/nasty Petrelli?

YOU FREAKING GOT YOUR POWERS SUCKED OUT OF YOU AND THROWN OUT A 4 STOREY WINDOW!

So then he’s walking towards Nathan and I’m like “Don’t do it, Peter! It’s a trap! Run Peter, run NOW! You have got to suspect this is a trap! Peter!”

Then he gets tasered and I’m all “See! See! This is why you have to listen to me Peter! I freakin' told you it was a trap, but do you listen to me? Nooo! Stupid As Peter"

Yeah yeah, I know "Peter's weakness is his unwavering faith in his brother" doesn't give him an excuse to be a damn As!
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎