Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Things Charlotte

Poor Charlotte!
    Makes me wonder who her mother is...
    Now that we know that Ms. Hawkings IS Faraday's mother, surely she can't also be Charlotte's.

Who do you think Charlotte's mom is?

Another question is, who is her father? You think it could be Daniel?

Comment

I would hate it for Daniel/Charolette to be involved and then turn out to be brother/sister, they already did that with Boone/Shannon. I'm sure they will cast a young Charolette and we'll see her on the island.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think they're brother/sister. That with Boone/Shannon was just weird. . . although I did LOVE Maggie Grace's performance and was super-pissed that she had to be the one to get shot by Ana-Lucia... so I didn't watch a couple of episodes after she got shot until I got the DVD. Then there wasn't an episode from Season 3 that I didn't miss.

Comment

I'm pretty sad that they killed off Charlotte. I would've loved to have seen her stick around longer, but I guess I can understand why they did it -- they have to keep us guessing, and they kept her just mysterious enough that fans will be clamoring for more closure and to see her pop up in more flashbacks or just plain "flashes" if those time jumps don't immediately stop on the Island. I am curious as to who her parents are. Could her dad be Charles Widmore? Maybe her mom is... Annie? No, that wouldn't make any sense... that'd be real cradle-robbing, and besides, being related to Widmore would make her Penny's half-sister, and they don't look alike at all... Ack, I don't know. There's still so much mystery lingering around Charlotte! Let's just hope they do a better job of resolving her situation than they did Libby's in Season 2.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Maybe there is a plan to return and change something to save her later next season?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎