No announcement yet.

Smokey Returns........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokey Returns........

wow smokey was just really awesome. and what was it doing like collecting people or something? it seemed it was doing to that one dude like it did to locke in that one episode taking him underground. but what made the people change?

I don't know how they changed. But they either turned on each other or Daniella killed them off one by one. Maybe the monster possessed them and turned them on each other. Now that one guy did say that the monster was part of the security system guarding the temple. thoughts?

Comment

i have no clue but it was weird. wonder what the temple is part of and why it needs to be guarded. maybe the smoke monster created the others or something and make them protect the island. cant wait to find out the truth about it.

Comment

Was awesome to see the smoke monster again and get a tid bit more info on it.

I missed the smoke monster.

When they showed the girl missing I knew that was what was goin on.

Comment

I'm guessing they got "sick" when they went down into the hole.

Comment

We don't know what the smoke monster did to those people, but at least we now know why Danielle killed her crew. At least she was not as crazy as we were led to believe. It was a case of kill or be killed. What a shame. Her husband seemed like such a sweetie before he turned to the dark side.

Watching that guy get his armed ripped off kind of grossed me out. Ugh!

Comment

im wondering if the quarentined messages on the hatches had nothing to do with a sickness but more of being possessed by the smoke monster or whatever. danille kept saying they were sick so we thought maybe it was a virus or something but now seems to have been something that smokey did. perhaps darhma created these stations and told the people to stay in them or they will get sick to sstop the smoke monster from killing them.

Comment

I think it said quarintine on the Swan hatch door (it never said quarantine on any other hatch doors) to keep the two people down in the hatch and press the button.

Comment

didnt it also say quarintine in the hatch the tailies found? i know it said it other places.

Comment

Yeah, you're right it did say it at the arrow. But not at the pearl, The Tempest, The Looking Glass, or The Orchird.

Comment

well didnt think the looking glass would cause i mean you leave chanes are youll drown before you get poisoned lol. ya i guess those other ones didnt. unless they didnt make a big deal about it. im sure we will eventually find out why the fear was and stuff.

im wondering what smokeys little house is where he seems to like bringing people to play lol. could that be a station or is it just land now? dont think the ruins are still there. hope we get to see inside. we need a smokey episode. all smokey all the time jhust watching non stop kills lol.

Comment

I always theorized that the smoke monster was the way the island cleansed itself of all who were "not worthy." That is why it stopped killing the Oceanic survivors because everyone left was meant to be on the island.

Didn't Locke stare it down once?

Comment

Yes. Locke and Eko stared it down. It later killed Eko because he refused to apologize for his sins. Jack also saw the monster in the first shot of the show.

Comment

good theroy perhaps the monster is the one who chooses who lives and who dies. maybe the monster and jacob are one of the same since jacob seems to tell everyone who is good and who isnt

Comment

Yay, Smokey the clanky monster has returned! I'm always up for more smoke monster madness on this show, though I'm even more confused as to what it is, and what it's objectives are. How is it that Ben seemed to summon/control it in that secret hieroglyphics room in his closet? And is that in some way connected to the Temple that we saw in this episode? Did any of the hieroglyphics match (if some of you may have scans)? It's also curious how the French people "changed" after following Montand into the Temple. Do you think it was really him that they heard coming from the hole, or the smoke monster mimicking his voice?

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎