Clear All

• Favorite Season

What is your favorite season so far?
    Season 1
    0%
    Season 2
    0%

The poll is expired.

I really liked the first season but I have to go with season 2 so far. even though the story kinda got split into many different directions and we got intoduced to 2 charactors that I don't really care for, I just find that some of the potential story arcs are ;pretty exciting.

Comment

Season 2. I love Shirley Manson as Catherine Weaver!

Comment

In the early part of this season, I would've went with 2.
        I think the season started off with a lot of promise.
        But after all of these episodes that are feeling like fillers.. gotta go with season 1.

Comment

Season 2! Riley, Jesse, Weaver, pregnant lady, John Henry, Savannah, the mexico episode, ourselves alone, ect. This season blows season 1 out of the water! For god sakes it's thirteen episodes longer!

Comment

I've liked both seasons, but I voted for Season 2.

Season 1 was great for setting the groundwork, and it had some excellent episodes, at least one of which still has unanswerred questions. ("D & D" - What was going on in the basement? Why was the music playing down there the same music Derek sees Cameron dancing to near the end of that episode?)

But overall Season 2 has had better depth, character development, intrigue, more story lines, etc. Of course, it's also had more episodes, which allows for getting into things more in depth. But if I could only have one of the two (so far) seasons on DVD, I'd go with Season 2.

Comment

Overall I have to say season 1. 2 has been good but I think 1 was a bi more action packed and felt a little more connected to the movies.

Comment

I voted for Season 2 but it's weird to think of the show as having 2 seasons. It just seems like one big season to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                  I voted for Season 2 but it's weird to think of the show as having 2 seasons. It just seems like one big season to me.
                  same here!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎