Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why dont they go to Japan to hide?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they could use Hiro without his powers. I mean he is still pretty good with a sword. I wouldn't mind see Hiro get a power like teleporting or slowing down time.

People keeping saying that Hiro won't be around much longer with no powers and a lot of people are saying that Peter's current condition is just leading into him becoming the badass he is in the future. Has anyone considered that maybe they are leading into turning Hiro into the badass he is in the future as well?

Comment

I think they'll have to give him a power of some kind, I don't know if it will be his original power though.

Peter has seen the future, though, it's his job to keep it from coming true. Just like in the first season. I don't know if they've stopped it or not, but the reference made in the this episode from Daphne about Ando killing Hiro, seems to mean that it will still happen.

Comment

Peter said they can't go back to their odl lives, so none of them would be able to get to Yamagato Industries. Even Hiro calling his sister would be bad, she may turn against him if she thought he was a terrorist. Then ahgain with her parents and brother with powers, she might have one as well.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎