No announcement yet.

Why dont they go to Japan to hide?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why dont they go to Japan to hide?

The writers are goofing off again. The U.S government would have no authority to arrest Hiro in Japan. Big slip up. If they are worried about hiding out because of no money, they should just go to Japan and let little Hiro supply them with food and money.

Originally posted by Hockeyking
    The writers are goofing off again. The U.S government would have no authority to arrest Hiro in Japan. Big slip up. If they are worried about hiding out because of no money, they should just go to Japan and let little Hiro supply them with food and money.
    The question is, how to get Hiro to Japan especially w/ the U.S. gov watching every single move they make?

Comment

Just because one doesnt have permission to do something, doesnt stop it from happening. Nathans teams can clearly strike in other lands without fear of repercussions. It happens in the real world well enough. And of course now, how would they get there? If they take a plane, they would be caught immediately. Peter fly them over one by one? Very slow and impractical given the needed rest stops.

Comment

This is Nathan Petrelli, you honestly think that jurisdiction is going to stop him from getting to them?

Comment

Isn't Hiro supposed to be super rich. having alot of money should help them hide

Comment

yeah but that's not Hiro's style...he wants to save the world..he was just attempting to be under the radar

Comment

Poor Hiro, I feel sorry for him. I mean he can't do anything without his powers.

Comment

Yeah, but to me he's the heart of the show with his spirit and super optimism!

Comment

Yeah, but if they don't give him his power back, then how much longer can they keep him on the show?

Comment

at the meeting of hereos at the end of the episode hiro looked at a drawing and said he was going to get his powers back or something like that. I don't see how he could though

Comment

I thought I heard Tim Kring was moving away from the whole time travel thing? Please tell me I'm wrong though?

Comment

really if they are going to what is hiro going to do?

Comment

That's what I was saying, if that is true and Hiro isn't going to get his powers back. Then how much longer can they keep him?

Comment

They took Hiro FROM Japan. Don't think they care about international boundaries right now.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Hiro will not get his power back. If Peter is any indication of what direction they want to take the show I highly doubt that they are going to bring a time traveller back. He may get them in some form, such as the ability to slow time DOWN, or teleport from place to place, but I doubt they will give him the ability to jump back and forth through time anymore. Those story lines are played out, you can only have so many 'i am from the future and you are the only one who can help save it' moments before you lose your entire audience.
                            Last edited by Yoshua; 02-10-2009, 09:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I wouldnt mind if the powers take a tone down

It would make the characters seem more vulnerable or not too powerful.

In sylars case? I'm going to enjoy seeing his meeting with his dad.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎