Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite S01 Episode

What is your favorite season 1 episode?

"Bluff"

I love how C-Note, T-Bag, and Westmoreland had to work together with Lincoln and Sucre in the SHU and Michael in psych ward. The continuity was awesome too. I love how Westmoreland took back the $100 in Michael's cell.

Comment

"go" or "brothers keeper"

Comment

Man, so many favorites. I love Allen for all it's T-Bag glory and Michael getting his toe chopped off was a killer ending. Riots, drills, and the devil were two great episodes. I also love End of the tunnel and that cliffhanger that made us wait months for. Brother's Keeper is a good episode with all flashbacks which I wish we would have a flashback episode in every season. J-cat is also interesting turn for Michael (even though he was faking) Go and Flight are two great episodes to end it. Plus the ending of the season is really good.

But if I had to chose one, it'll have to be The Rat. A great episode after a hiatus and the way that episode ends, I truly thought they were going to kill off Linc. Amazing episode.

Comment

The commercial for the next episode after "The Rat" even showed a coffin in the grave. I was convinced that Lincoln was going to die.

Comment

Well there is many in season 1 I like because it is my favorite season without a doubt. (So far. Im only near the end of season 3)

A few come to mind:

Allen- Even better then the Pilot in my opinion. This episode showed you that Micheal was 1.a genius and 2.Willing to use anything to get out of the prison. Other highlights include: T-bags intro and that amzing riot (Although small compared to a later episode)

Riots, Drills and the Devil parts 1 & 2- Both of my favorite episodes of the series so far and they will probably stay that way. I think everything in this episode worked togther in the greatest possible way. I cannot express how well these episodes are put toghther so well.

Tweener- I just really like Tweener for some reason. One of my favorite characters of the whole series to be honest...

End of the tunnel- Although not as suspensful as Go, Its a pretty awesome mid-season finale.

The Rat- Deffinatly the most emotional episode of the series. I honestly thought that Lincoln was going to die..

Brothers keeper- Prison break decided to take a page from Heroes and show a complete flashback episode. It worked togther really well and at the right time by showing everybodys past before the escape. And who could forget T-bags past

Tonight- A very good episode that featured the best moment of the series. The montage at the end where it showed everybody getting ready for the breakout. Flawless!! Showed why everybody was in there and it showed why everybody was breaking out.

Go-Better then the finale in my opinion. The whole episode was suspensful and the whole season led to this moment. Award for the most suspensful scene goes to the wire crossing at the end.

Flight- The first hour is pretty good, but the real gold is the 2nd half. I just loved how it showed half of the escapees going their seprate (and unintentional) ways. Love that there are many cliffhangers.

Best season without a doubt. IMO seasons 2 & 3 are nowhere near as good as season 1. Sad...

Best episode- Riots, Drills and the devil part 1

Overall season-5/5

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎