0%
    Season 2
    0%
    Season 3
    0%
    Season 4
    0%

The poll is expired.

Season 1, it' the most complete season and some of the stuff they did was pure genius.

Comment

Season 1 because the premise was ridiculous, but I bought into it. I love the whole prison setting and some of the stories they told. Abruzzi cutting off Michael's toes was shocking and believable in a prison setting.

Next would have to be Season 4 (Based on the 16 episodes) because of the apparent endgame set in motion and the Ocean's 11/Mission Impossible style of the first half.

Comment

Season 2 because of the whole "epilogue" to the John Abruzzi story arc. I still they had kept him alive longer(of all the Fox River 8, he's the LAST person you'd have expected to get caught) but you can't argue with that epic death scene there.

Comment

Without doubt 1st season..First season was so powerful that's why we're still watching PB

Comment

Season 1 was by far the best, IMO.

Comment

Season 1

Comment

Season 1 by far.

Comment

Yeah S1 is my fav too. I nead to rewatch them but from what I remember I liked S4 too!

Comment

Im not done with the series yet but since I only have 4 episodes left I will judge the seasons. I will provide full descriptions after I finsh the series this week.

Season 1- Almost perfect
                    Season 2- First half fantastic, second half is almost unwatchable
                    Season 3- Good TV. I can see some peoples arguements but I dont agree with them
                    Season 4- Just a downright awful season. If this wasent the final season, I dont know if I would have the willpower to go on

So my rankings are:
                    1 being the best
                    3 being good TV
                    2 being decent
                    4 being atrocious

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎