No announcement yet.

Best Season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Season?

What was the best season of the show so far?

Season 1: We learn about the backstories of the cast aways, Claire is abducted, Locke and Boone find the hatch, Claire returns, Charlie kills Ethan, Michael builds a raft, Jin and Sun break up for a few episodes, Boone dies, Claire gives birth to Aaron, Michael/Sawyer/Walt/Jin leave the island on the raft, Walt is abducted by the others, the raft is destroyed, Locke/Jack/Hurley/Kate blow open the hatch

Season 2: We learn what's in the hatch, Desmond runs off, We meet the Tailles, Ana Lucia accidentally kills Shannon, the monster is seen by Mr. Eko, Michael is taken by the others, Jack/Sayid/Locke imprison Henry Gale in the hatch, Claire finds out what happened to her when she was taken, Sun learn she's pregnant, Sayid proves Henry Gale is an other, Michael shoots Ana Lucia and Libby and allows Henry Gale to escape, Locke and Eko find The Pearl, Michael leads Jack/Kate/Sawyer/Hurley to be captured by the others, Desmond returns, Desmond finds out he crashed the plane, Desmond uses the fail safe key which implodes the hatch, Penny's men find the island

Season 3: Sawyer, Kate, and Jack find themelves captive by the others, we meet Juliet, Henry Gale is revealed to be Ben Linus, Eko is killed by the smoke monster, Sawyer and Kate have sex, Jack operates on Ben allowing Kate and Sawyer to escape, Desmond recalls his time traveling experience after turning the key and fortells Charlie of his death, Sayid/Danielle/Kate/Locke go to rescue Jack, Locke blows up the submarine, we learn how Locke ended up in the wheelchair, Sun learns Jin is the father of her baby, Naomi comes to the island, Sawyer meet the real Sawyer and kills him, Ben takes Locke to see Jacob and then shoots him, Charlie dive down to the looking glass to turn off the radio blocker and meet his death but not before he talks to Penny and warns Desmond about Naomi's people, Sayid/Jin/Bernard kill a number of others, Jack takes Ben captive, Hurley/Sawyer/Sayid kill the rest of the others on the beach, Locke kills Naomi, Jack talks to the people on the boat, the first flash-foreward reveals that Jack and Kate got off the island and Jack wants to go back

Season 4: The oceanic 6 are revealed, the cast aways split into two groups, we meet the Freighter Folk, Sayid is working for Ben, Hurley is in a mental institution talking to dead people, Desmond continues his time traveling adventures in the constant, Sun gives birth to Ji Yeon, Michael returns on the boat as Kevin Johnson and is working for Ben, Keamy leads an attack on the island to capture Ben which results in the death of Danielle, Carl, and Alex, Ben summons the monster in retaliation of the death of Alex, Locke/Hurley/Ben travel to Jacob's Cabin where Christian Sheppard tells Locke to move the island, Locke tells Jack if he leaves he must lie about the island, Locke and Ben go to the Orchird where Ben kills Keamy setting off a bomb that kills Michael and seeminly kills Jin, Ben turns the wheel and takes the island back in time, The oceanic 6 are rescued by Penny, Jack goes to see the corpse of Jeremy Benthem which is revealed to be Locke, Ben tells Jack they must all go back to the island
    Season 1
    0%
    Season 2
    0%
    Season 3
    0%
    Season 4
    0%

Season 1 is my favorite, and Season 4 my least favorite.

Comment

Season 4 is your least favorite? I only ask since the general consensus is that season 2 and 3 were the worst of the series.

Comment

Mmmm maybe tied with Season 2. Don’t get me wrong. They were great, just not as great as 1&3, IMO. Season 4 had some outstanding episodes, like Cabin Fever and The Constant, one of the best 3 episodes of the series. But overall, it left me slightly dissapointed, maybe because the Season 3 finale was so good my expectations were too high, or maybe because it was too short.

Comment

Originally posted by The Black Cat
          Season 1 is my favorite, and Season 4 my least favorite.
          I'm the opposite...I thought that the first season seemed to drag on and on. Season 4 had the twist of flashbacks/flashforwards.

Comment

Of the first four, I'd say S4 because you can't beat "The Constant".

Although, S5 is rockin' pretty hard right now.

Comment

Season 2

Comment

Season 3. The first..6-7 eps weren't that impressive but after that it was amazing.
                Best finale.
                S1 was the best for characters and 4 for action. 3 had them both as well as some light heartedness.

Comment

Seasons 1,3,4,& 5 are awesome, but season 2 is pretty slow and boring IMO. The new characters they brought on were pretty much dead weight. Even though Ben showed up at the end of season 2 I consider him a season 3 introduction.

Comment

Season 2 is t he BEST. followed by 5,1, 3,4

Comment

For me it goes: 1, 4, 3, 2, 5

Comment

I loved Season 4. When I heard about the flashforwards I was a little wary but they were very well done! Plus, The Constant is one of the best episodes ever.

Comment

Season 1 is my favorite, though 4 was a lot more intense.

Comment

Only 4 seasons in but ill put my 2 cents in right now.

Season 4 would probably be my favorite since there was little to no filler. Only episode I could do without is the finale. Close behind is season 2 which I know is a unpopular opinion. Honestly after I rewatch i could see my ordering being completly changed around.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎