What's Lois Doing In Star City?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by melissan02
    You're fine. No harm done at all tj.
    Like I said...call me weird, but after this Lana arc I've been put out w/ TPTB and the writing of Clark's character. So, to appease myself (lol) I created my own little AU where
    Lois goes off to Gotham. Been working on a fanfic actually. Haven't gotten around to
    finishing it though.
    And we agree...Christian Bale is by far the best Batman I've seen in years too. The 90's movies w/ Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, Clooney, etc. Nah, to campy IMO. Bale is a great actor (not given proper credit), so for him to play Bruce Wayne/Batman just fits. It's the whole package.
    THats a given on Bale. I think Michael Keaton was good at playing Bruce Wayne but not Batman; Val Kilmer was better at being Batman but not Bruce... and Clooney would have been better to play Alfred ha ha!! He seemed too old for the role. Christian Bale had that dark complex as Bruce Wayne and an even darker as Batman. As far as the fantasy... well wouldnt it be better to portray yourself with a young Bruce Wayne :P As far as Clark's character... I still dont they are putting him down by the way they write him... I think the show is about how Clark Kent made his mistakes before becoming Superman. I can expect some more chances in Clark within the end of this season and the next one.

Comment

• Who cares?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎