Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coldplay

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been playing for quite a long time, so no. lol, Coldplay is magnificent on it's own. No need for rap.

Aww, that's sweet.

Comment

Awesome! I agree, let them be.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b_ArnIdmVw&feature=related

I love this song! Its from their new single Life in Technicolor ii.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Saw this yesterday: Coldplay is apparently going back into the studio after their world tour ends. They're going to be reuniting with Viva La Vida producer Brian Eno.

Sounds good. I thought the band would take a break after so much touring, but nice to see that they're not just going to sit back with their latest success.

Comment

That's great news! I knew they were gonna work on another after the 60 Minutes interview. They just made it sound like another CD was going to be released.

Comment

Just released yesterday, Tap Tap Coldplay has been released on the App Store/iTunes for the iPhone and iPod Touch! Its five dollars, but it is well worth it.

Comment

Coldplay to release new, live CD for everyone that attends any North American Coldplay concert in 2009, starting May 15th!

Can't go to a concert? On the same day, go to Coldplay.com and download the entire album for free!

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=388

The album is called LeftRightLeftRightLeft. It consist's of many of their great new songs, including Viva la Vida, Strawberry Swing, Death and All His Friends and many more!

Comment

Nice to see their also releasing the unreleased Death will never conquer with this too.

Comment

I've never even heard of that song. What CD/EP/Single is it off of?

Comment

They haven't released it. I assume it was recorded for the Viva La Vida sessions, but a live version will be on that new live CD. It's not great, it's alright. But it's decent to hear some new stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                          They haven't released it. I assume it was recorded for the Viva La Vida sessions, but a live version will be on that new live CD. It's not great, it's alright. But it's decent to hear some new stuff.
                          Oh. Well, I'll still want to hear it!

Comment

Downloaded my copy today!

Comment

Me too!

It is really good, I must say!

Comment

One band that reached a mans heart

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀