Collapse
No announcement yet.

males vs. females: rate requiem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a chick (and I don't mind when guys refer to females as chicks either), anyway I liked Requiem. I loved how "The End" of the Clark & Lana relationship mirrored the pilot episode. Like a neat bookend. I like that sort of stuff.

Comment

I'm a chick and I loved it!

Comment

I'm a female that hated it.

Comment

I don't think it was a "chick episode."

I think Clana fans liked it (male or female). And Clois fans didn't. Well, the majority on the poll are male and females that Hated it, so....

Comment

I'm a male and I didn't like it so much. I mean I liked the Toyman plot but I didn't like the whole 'Clark and Lana' super-pals team-up thing and, of course, the wimpy break-up at the end.

Comment

i'm a girl, and did not like that episode, there are re-runs at the moment here in ireland on two different channels, one is doing season 5, the other season 7 and yesterday, artic was one, the other was requiem. i deleted requiem straight away. i've seen requiem once before, i can never watched it again. that ending was just ugh yuck. i'm not the biggest clana fan in the world, more of a clois fan. but that ending still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎