Lana is OFFICIALLY the Most Powerful Superhero in the SV Verse

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smallvillefreak24
    who needs superman when we have lana
    That's what I was thinking. She can just go right ahead and take his place.

Comment

Originally posted by celita
      But Lana was a lunatic already
      lol truer words were never spoken

Comment

cause of this reason above all,
        this show has gone down the drain.

it really sucks to say this..
        but this show is now a total joke.

Comment

She's not the most powerful. Doomsday, Darksied, and especially Brainiac are way more powerful! Clark/Superman is too, he just couldn't get close to her. MM is still more powerful as well. You're forgetting that Lana is still biologically human... so she would drown under water or die in space. This argument reminds me of when i heard someone say Wolverine or Hulk could beat Superman and I thought... what?! Neither would stand a chance against him or Brainiac! It was ridiculous banter and so is this. Neither can fly and neither are smart enough to take on anything Kryptonian. Not to mention Lex probably knows how to destroy the suit, he did create it after all.

Comment

Originally posted by I_am_LEX
            She's not the most powerful. Doomsday, Darksied, and especially Brainiac are way more powerful! Clark/Superman is too, he just couldn't get close to her. MM is still more powerful as well. You're forgetting that Lana is still biologically human... so she would drown under water or die in space. This argument reminds me of when i heard someone say Wolverine or Hulk could beat Superman and I thought... what?! Neither would stand a chance against him or Brainiac! It was ridiculous banter and so is this. Neither can fly and neither are smart enough to take on anything Kryptonian. Not to mention Lex probably knows how to destroy the suit, he did create it after all.
            I agree.

Isn't the suit made out of nano machines? Maybe an electromagnetic pulse could take it out. It probably has a weakness.

She has superspeed and super strength... that doesn't make her the most powerful hero. There have been other villains that ran on Kryptonite but... Superman was able to defeat them.

He probably could hurt her with his heat vision. Who's to say that there aren't alien materials which could penetrate the suit.

Also... there's no indication that the suit has made her immortal.

With all the Kryptonite she's absorbed into the suit, maybe she'll develop a meteor power. Hopefully she doesn't get the jitters from K-rock poisoning.

I think her biggest weapon against Clark is not that she's poisonous to him, but their past together. I doubt he would be able to hurt her; just as he was unable to hurt Chloiac and Faora.

Comment

Would Lana split into two if Clark used heat vision on her? Black Kryptonite on the show seems to arise from superheating Green Kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by superpal1
                I cant stand the fact that she is out there with powers. hopefully they never bring her back or mention her again. It is weird because I liked her character up to this point. Over the seasons, she had some rocky arcs, but I always liked the fact that the love between them was there. I figured over time it would be the fact that Clark needs to go off to save the world that would tear them apart, not this crap.
                This is exactly how I feel. I've always been a huge fan of Lana, and I was excited for her return. I remember being estatic in Legion, as it seemed that Clark and Lana were being given appropriate closure, and their relationship was more mature and progressive than ever.

Then...ughh.....

She should have died on that rooftop.

When KK said Lana was going to have a heroic sendoff, I thought she meant she'd do something heroic towards the plot progression of the Superman story, instead she literally leaves as a superhero herself!

Again...ughhh....
                Last edited by Dragonpryde; 02-11-2009, 03:46 AM.

Comment

What does Lana do after Requiem.

This is not speculation but far-fetched speculation laced with sarcasm. Now that she has powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal women does she assume a secret identity. Or is she the pink blur while fighting evil and saving mankind?

Does she get a job as a mild mannered reporter to support herself?

O wait, that right she has all those millions she stole from Lex.

Can we say spin off - The adventures of Superlana.
                  Last edited by supercatmom; 02-10-2009, 10:47 AM.

Comment

This is just stupid. Lana more powerful then Superman. Dumb.

No one is more powerful then Superman in the comics expect for Doomsday who did kill him & even then Superman killed Doomsday.

There's a reason why Superman his a leader in almost everything he does. Even in the Justice League.

This Power Lana has to be addressed again in the future. Lana marries Pete and has a normal family life with her husband and son who she named after Clark.

This arc was uncalled for and was created to make obstacles for Clois relationship development. There was no resolution with CLANA in my eyes. She'll be around again hopefully to get rid of this Power Lana crap.
                    Last edited by Tinyeppy; 02-10-2009, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Thanks to the writters that makes Clark less & less special.It was wrong to let Lana keep the powers.The kryptonite should have get her powers away that's all.It's really ashame that they were so blindly in love with KK that they didn't see the stupidity of this ending.

I think the only way to get out of this is when she returns,she has discovered that radiation from too much kryptonite had dammage her suit and she is dying .The only thing that could save her is take off the suit and to become normal again.
                      Last edited by Sweetie; 02-10-2009, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonK1984
                        Styrofoam? Wow!
                        Well you have to admit it would be a pretty problematic weakness.

"Hey Lana, here's some office coffee..."
                        "AAARRRRG STYROFOAM! I'm MEEEEEEEEELTING!"

But no, I was just making a point. We don't know that she has no weaknesses. All we know is that she doesn't have Clark's weakness. And honestly, I'm not sure I'd want to be absorbing the substance that produces meteor freaks and carrying it around with me under my skin, so I don't really think we can count that particular bit as a strength either.

Comment

If Lana gets to be Wonder Woman and Chloe was Braniac, I want Lois to be The Phoenix!

Comment

Originally posted by devilneedsaride
                            Well, she has no weaknesses that we KNOW of. Clark didn't realize he had a weakness until the first season of SV. She could very well be deathly allergic to styrofoam or something.

But I agree, it's lame.
                            LOLOL Styrofoam! man that just really struck me as hilarious!

Comment

most probable is that Lana's newfound super strength is nothing even close the man of steel's full potential. The Superman is gradually but exponentially getting stronger and stronger as he absorbs yellow sunlight in the years to come.

For a better example, her strength would considered like Wonder Woman's strength which is significantly superhuman but would be no match for the man of steel.

Also, almost everyone in the SV universe is probably vulnerable to magic.

Comment

she isn't the most powerful, she just has an upper hand against Clark .....for now

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎