• Bobby!

Okay I was pretty happy that

1)Bobby was in this episode!!!
    2)Pretended to be the Head FBI guy.
    3)He saves the day!
    4)Gives the boys "Soda?"

I'm glad he's back!

Comment

Also did you notice how the boys acted when he asked them if they were ok at the end? Looking down at their feet, acting exactly like brothers who had been caught fighting by their dad.

I also loved how he saved the day. I completely didn't see it coming, I did think about how Bobby would probably be in more than the one scene on the phone but I had forgotten about it by the end so him coming out of nowhere to do exactly the right thing at the right time was a complete surprise. Loved. It.

Comment

Some people have mentioned how'd Bobby know where they'd be - I actually think that Bobby was coming to make sure the boys were ok and he knew where they were staying and just happened to stumble across the fight. Lucky for them he did.

I do wish Bobby was in more episodes

Comment

ya bobby rules. he needs more episodes. hopefully next season he can be a regular.

Comment

I'm always afraid that they will kill him off. I think they will kill him either this season or next.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              I'm always afraid that they will kill him off. I think they will kill him either this season or next.
              I actually don't think Bobby will die, because he's the last real person (outside of Jo) that knows what's going on that is one of the key cast. But then again... Kripke can throw some doozies at us .....

Comment

Man, if Bobby dies that is going to be a bleak day, i'll spam ALL the forums if THAT happens. I will envoke my own personal hell upon everyone in my vacinity.

Comment

I would advise against that

I really hope he doesn't get killed off Maybe he will just go out of town for a lonnnng time.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't advise that either - no one here caused Bobby's death We'd all be in mourning too....

but I DOUBT that will be Bobby's fate. He's a fighter

Comment

Lol, well, maybe not....

Comment

Bobby is one of my fav characters in this show (after the boys and the impala of course)
                        If they kill him off I'm sure many fans will surely be pi$$ed off!

Comment

I was very pissed when the killed off John. Jeffrey Dean Morgan was awesome as John and his performance greatly contributed to the drama/angst between the brothers that exists.

Comment

I think it is very possible for John to make some sort of appearance again. If angels can turn back time, why not summon souls?

Comment

I hope you're right. If they pulled Dean out of hell (I don't think the amount of time would have mattered had he been there for the amount of Earth months that he was there, or had he been there for hundreds of Earth years), then maybe they could bring John back. But I'm thinking they won't do that unless it's a reward for Dean stopping Hell on Earth. But even then, I don't think it will happen. If anything, I think Dean will take Anna's grace and become an angel himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎