Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooo.... Sammy gets his first non-supernatural chick action since the Pilot...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooo.... Sammy gets his first non-supernatural chick action since the Pilot...

And by 'action' I mean the complete "Wam-Bam-Thank you, ma'am" stuff. And seeing as how we don't know if Sam & Jess did anything before going to sleep that night, then before the Pilot actually. Good to see for his character. Although, I'm betting Ruby won't be all that pleased that Sam willingly participated in sexual contact with a female of the "'alive and totally themself' persuasion".

(Haven't been following spoilers like I used too; hell, I haven't sniffed SPN spoiler in months - that said...) I know there's a bit of angst between the brothers because of all the angels/demons, Sam's power(s), etc... but Sam kinda reacted violently to Dean wanting to stay away from Sam. I mean, cmon, all the signs pointed to Cara as the Siren at that point; from all viewpoints. And if things had happened as appeared, who would the Siren make Sam kill? Bingo.

Sam didn't exactly look happy about getting tail when he went back to the motel and all, and the convo with Dean was a bit off, even before he suspected Sam was under the Siren's spell. I mean dude, you scored a babe, IN HER OFFICE-AT A HOSPITAL, at least grin a little!

As much as I have my strong feelings against Ruby and anything involving her - including the Ruby/Sam whatever-it-is (I will not call it a relationship) - I thought it was un-Sam-like that he would sleep with the doctor when he has this weird thing with Ruby. Then again, it's been awhile since Sam acted like the Sammy of the past.

That said, I still totally love that the two of them got together. Maybe because I hate Ruby so much. Either way, it was nice for Sam.

Comment

I think that it was mainly done to confuse the audience and maybe Sam just gave in and wanted something seemingly normal? A hot doctor chick is normal for Sam I think his actions could also be summed up with he's under a lot of stress and it was two adults basically just getting some frustration out

I thought Sam had hooked up with a few other chicks but now that I'm thinking about it, yeah they weren't normal were they......

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
        I think that it was mainly done to confuse the audience and maybe Sam just gave in and wanted something seemingly normal? A hot doctor chick is normal for Sam I think his actions could also be summed up with he's under a lot of stress and it was two adults basically just getting some frustration out

I thought Sam had hooked up with a few other chicks but now that I'm thinking about it, yeah they weren't normal were they......
        They've had Sam be the "brother the hot 'normal' female guest star" likes a few times, but he's never gone all the way with them, until tonight. I hate not being able to group Madison in with those just described, but in the end, she was a monster (against her will), and she knew it. Thus having Sam kill her.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎