No announcement yet.

Peterman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterman

I don't know if this occured to anyone else, but when I saw the plane scene It definitely came to my mind:

Assuming Peter can still retain the powers he absorbs he now has flight and super strength. And he is in a plane about to crash.

Dum dudum dum dum dum. Dum dudum dum dum dum. Dadada da-dadadah dah dah dah dah dah!

This sounds like a job for... Peterman!

I'm not sure I get your point. Do you mean he should just fly out of there?

The why I'm leaning right now is that he can only have one power at a time. I know, I keep repeating myself about that, but I really do think it's true. I mean, what happened to Peter, and what I saw in the last episode, is the main reason I registered here. I just had to tell you all about it.

I really do hate what they're doing to Peter. And if they continue to mess him up, well, lets just say, I won't be a fan of the show much longer. As I've stated before, they've crossed a line that I wasn't willing to let them cross.

So all I have to say is, FIX IT! YOU BROKE IT SO FIX IT!

Comment

I think bobsuncorp meant that Peter might fly out and safely land the plane using flight and super strength.

Comment

Precisely. He flies out the hole in the cabin, loops round to underneath the wing or the fuselage, and carries the plane down. Problem is I don't think Suresh is that strong, so Peter wouldn't be either. Still it would be cool. As a side note, I've always thought that if a "Flying Man!" could alter his personal gravity to allow him to levitate, then he may be able to alter it to increase his inertia, and could use it to hit someone really hard. I like to think that is sort of what Nathan did when he was fighting the Haitians brother and flew at him.

Comment

I don't know, that's a pretty big plane for a little man to lift, even with super strength.

Comment

yeah, the entire time I was expecting Peter to go ahead and pull a superman. It was not until I came on the forum and read this theory about one ability at a time that I assume to understand why he did not. It definitely seems as if he can only use one power at a time. Hope not, but seems that way.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎