Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by costas22
    The real thing?I think that what Febre did was change One Republic's Apologise.
    Yeah, the real thing.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Zac Reynolds
    How did you get it? Extract it from the episode?
    A friend send it to me, I'm not sure how he got it, but he probably extracted it from the episode.

Anyway, it's very good quality and if anyone of you guys want it just pm me.
    Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 02-09-2009, 11:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The Killers' song was the best thing in Requiem IMO

Comment

I'd love to hear some Disturbed one of these days.

Comment

the song was so awesome

Comment

Please help with this question!!

Hey there everyone! I'm brand new here on the forums, but have been checking out this site regularly for a long time. I see sooo many posts and I really can't look through them all to find my answer. I tried, but it's like a needle in a haystack. I did however find out many other answers to questions I had.

Anyways, does anyone know what the name of the Instrumental Song is played at the end of Episode 8.14 Requiem? After the Killers "Goodnight Travel Well" when Clark and Lana are saying goodbye. I love it and I've looked around, but so far no one knows. Thanks!!

Comment

Welcome to K-Site! Sadly, though, I do not know the answer to your question. Sorry.

Comment

Welcome to K-site!

The best place to find the answer to your question would be here: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=119762

Comment

The instrumental song

Hey everyone, Has anyone found the instrumental song played at the end of the episode yet?? I love it so much!!! Let me know please, thanks!

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the link and the welcome! Yeah I see on that link that a lot of people are looking for it, but haven't found it yet. I wrote the CW let's see if they ever write back lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkForever07
                      Anyways, does anyone know what the name of the Instrumental Song is played at the end of Episode 8.14 Requiem? After the Killers "Goodnight Travel Well" when Clark and Lana are saying goodbye. I love it and I've looked around, but so far no one knows. Thanks!!
                      Originally posted by ClarkForever07
                      Hey everyone, Has anyone found the instrumental song played at the end of the episode yet?? I love it so much!!! Let me know please, thanks!
                      Here
                      Smallville Soundtrack Score Lana leaving Clark and Smallville for good Requiem - Season 8 Episode 14SoundtrComposer By Louis Febre ---Warner Bros. Entertain...

Great music + powerful scene

Comment

WOW! I have just got into Smallville (bought all the DVD's available and am watching my way through - it's AWESOME!)

Just watched this episode and the music was perfect... so blown away over how amazing and addictive this show is...

Thanks for posting what the song was! You guys are the BEST! *SMILES*

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎