No announcement yet.

Best Heroes in a long time>

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Heroes in a long time>

Who thinks this is the best episode in a while?
    Yes, Season 1 quality episode.
    0%
    Yes, Best episode in a long while, but not Season 1 quality.
    0%
    Undecided/Unsure.
    0%
    No, Generations/Villains had better episodes.
    0%
    Not even close to being good.
    0%

I think it was the best episode of this season for sure. Probably because Peter was back in it more.

Comment

The heroes all coming together because they were forced together is a lot like X-Men. I think I am going to like how this progresses

Comment

I don't know if the whole heroes working together did it for me. I mean it's great in all, but I like seeing Peter starting to get his powers back (again). And just the non stop action was awesome. I kinda think the whole last chapter kinda got us no where. So it's good to be moving forwards.

Comment

Well, I DO. It was GREAT! IMHO, Heroes has continued to perform well as a story no matter how 'confusing' so many fans thought it had gotten. It's all a matter of personal tastes in Storytelling. I've approached my devotion to watching 'Heroes' as I would to reading a book that has Volumes and Chapters. Each step, no matter how minute it may seem, is important to notice and attach to the 'Next' step. Sometimes the pace may get slower to add certain 'details' and 'nuances', and at times it may seem to get deliberately confusing, but everything is All a part of the Whole Big Picture. If you really want to learn where all the Volumes and Chapters will lead, you have to have the patience to see it through Every Step to get there, IMO.

Many stories have sprung up in recent years that Resemble The X-Men. It's so much a part of our REAL LIVES in our society since civilization began, but has only become Controversial during the last few hundred years or so. It's about Human TOLERANCE and INTOLERANCE for DIFFERENCES in us all even being part of the ONE RACE of MAN here on our planet. There have just been variations on that subject. It's why I was first Drawn to reading The X-Men almost 30 years ago. It was the first comic book series story that brought me to tears. That's when I Fully understood that reading 'Comics' wasn't anything like reading the 'funnies' in the newspaper.

In the same Subject Content as The X-Men and 'Heroes' we've had "The 4400", which is SO Similar to 'Heroes', "Star Trek: DS9", and a simpler variation in "KYLE XY", which unfortunately has been recently canceled and many others. "Intolerances" have Thrived in our society including those toward 'Social Status', 'Financial Status', and those are connected with certain 'Family Names', 'Racial', 'Gender', 'Religious', 'Ethnic', 'Regional, National, and International Identity' and even 'Body Type' intolerance is among the most recognizable groups that are Represented by these Forms of Entertainment. They've used TV and Comics as a 'medium' that are also Tools to Educate and Enlighten those who are vaguely unaware because they've Chosen to turn a Blind Eye or a Deaf Ear to the Realities of such Horrors still being practiced among the Family of Man. They would Otherwise Never Know or have any insight into How those who are Persecuted are affected by such Abuse.

Therefore, I Sincerely Hope that "HEROES" enjoys a Long Life in series TV. It's well on the road to Exploring all the 'places' such circumstances, reflecting REAL Intolerance, can or will lead to sometime in any future if it continues down the Same path as always. It's representative of what our Future May be.

I know. That was a bit much, but I couldn't help myself. Sorry, if I offended anyone, but I have to leave it there. If the 'Moderators' want to remove it, they will.

'Level5' said:
          I don't know if the whole heroes working together did it for me. I mean it's great in all, but I like seeing Peter starting to get his powers back (again). And just the non stop action was awesome. I kinda think the whole last chapter kinda got us no where. So it's good to be moving forwards.
          So, just WHERE do YOU think they're/we're Trying to Get To?
          Last edited by Imzadia; 02-03-2009, 09:50 PM. Reason: Additional comment

Comment

Well, we didn't see Peter really move an inch, He lost his powers again like always. I guess you could say Claire's character went somewhere though. Sylar was starting to move, but they kinda throw him back to what he was when the chapter began. It's just the whole character development seemed to stand still.

So I guess you get what I mean, right? It just didn't seem to move much.

Comment

I've liked all the episodes of hereos.

Comment

I've liked them all too, but they could of been better. And you know it.

Comment

It would have been season 1 quality if ando had put on the suit.

Comment

That was easily the best episode they have had in awhile. All of the third season was pretty much terrible. There was a time when I thought Heroes was not long for this world but they bounced back nicely with this most recent episode. Let's hope it carries over..

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                      Well, we didn't see Peter really move an inch, He lost his powers again like always. I guess you could say Claire's character went somewhere though. Sylar was starting to move, but they kinda throw him back to what he was when the chapter began. It's just the whole character development seemed to stand still.

So I guess you get what I mean, right? It just didn't seem to move much.
                      Well, with so many characters it's kind of hard to get development in all of them in just one episode. I think that last episode was more about the whole Nathan vs people with abilities than anything else. I'm pretty sure we will see more of Peter's plot (and others) soon.

Comment

I was talking more in the sense of the whole entire last volume. I do hope this volume focuses more on our heroes, though, and less on people they're just going to kill off.

Anyways, it's just my opinion.

Comment

Oh right. I agree that last season/volume? we got too many characters and I hate when they kill my favs (Elle!), so if they stay with just the characters than we currently have I'll be glad.

Comment

Definately the best episode in a long time. The further away they get from all the 'am i a hero or a villain' stuff the better...

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎