No announcement yet.

Understanding Peter: "What was the last thing you saw me do?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkClone
    when Peter saved Nathan in the fire, didn't he fly into the fire, meaning he didn't touch Nathan before he got the ability?

No, he flew after touching him. He ran through the fire and grabbed Nathan, then they flew out of the building.

Comment

I guess with Peter, his power changes with his moods like now he can touch someone

Comment

Originally posted by LILVILLE
        i think we r discecting his power way 2 much..i beleve he had 2 touch them in order to gain there power on the plane cause the suit they had on was weaking them..or what has been mentioned b4 he knows how 2 control his power and by toching them is safer than in season 1 when he blew up...but i dont think he lost his original power..wonder if he absorbed flints power but doesnt know yet?
        Peter's power originated as empathic; that would explain why, in moments of weakness like these, he had to touch the person whose power he wanted to use.

Comment

maybe his dad took his empathic powers along with his absorving power but when he injected the formula he only got the absorving one so now he has to touch people to get their powers

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎