No announcement yet.

hunter's power ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunter's power ?

is it me or Peter got hurt trying to punch someone in the plane ? if so I think this was the hunter. Maybe he's got invulnerability. What do you think ?

I think he should have some power but I don't know what it is. otherwise why not just let H.R.G do his job?

Comment

The power to be stupid enough to try and capture Sylar.

Comment

Peter got hurt? I missed something....

Anyway, I think that hunter has to have a power, he's too creepy looking not to. I have no idea what it is though.... maybe his breath is so bad it knocks out people and then he can take them.... I really have no idea. but I'd be surprised if he didn't have one.

OOOHHHH OR HE'S SYLAR'S DADDDY!!!!!! let's go with that. genius.

Comment

Pretty sure he got hurt because he lost Mohinder's power and got Tracy's.

Comment

shouldn't he be able to get hurt even if he still had Mohinder's power and Tracy's neither of those power involve not geting hurt. I thought Mohinder's was just super strength.

Comment

I think the bugboy thing went away for Mohinder and he's just strong now.

Also, I am very serious on my idea that the hunter is Sylar's dad.

Comment

lol thats not sylars dad

Comment

nope sylar's dad is one hell of a magnificant bastard...or at least he used to be

Comment

Maybe he has heightened senses to better track his prey. I don't think we've seen that power yet.

Comment

I thought he a power negation field. Remember Tracy tried to freeze him but it retracted.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎