Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Angela sell the hereos out with Nathan?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Angela sell the hereos out with Nathan?

Why did Angela sell the hereos out with Nathan?

I think since the company burned to the ground that she probably thought she needed help or something. I mean there's probably more people out there like Sylar and all.

Comment

I think that Angela is playing along but that she has other plans. Hence why she let Claire leave even AFTER she heard the phone call between Nathan and Angela. I think she's got something on the side going.

Comment

Does Nathan still have a power? I can't remember whether his daddy's hugged him.

Comment

Unlike Peter, Nathan didn't get anywhere near daddy.
          Last edited by Who; 02-03-2009, 09:58 PM.

Comment

That whole part where he went up and hugged his daddy drove me crazy.
            Last edited by Level5; 02-03-2009, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Peter needs hugs. He's an emotional guy. That was the whole focus of his original power development, and I think that's why he has needed to touch people to get their powers recently (or perhaps it's just because he's been weakened each time, with Nathan and then on the plane).

On the other hand, Nathan only cares about himself...and he's smart, to boot. So he wasn't about to get that close to his father, even though he clearly looked up to him.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎