Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character's Evolution You're Most Looking Forward to?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character's Evolution You're Most Looking Forward to?

The characters are growing and changing - so which character are you most interested or excited to see develop?
    Sylar
    0%
    Peter
    0%
    Nathan
    0%
    HRG
    0%
    Mohinder
    0%
    Parkman
    0%
    Claire
    0%
    Other
    0%

Man this poll has 9 votes and no one responded?

I voted Peter though.

Comment

I'll vote for other/Hiro. He's lost his powers and is seemingly living through Ando. It'll be interesting to see where that leads.

Comment

there are so many charecters that have changed since the beginning of the show. probabl everyone. the only one i do not think that changed was HRG. why i say that is because in the beinng the guy did not have a name. fans knew him as HRG. In the first episode all we saw was his horn rimmed glasses and a mystery. but then when he came home to the family we saw a man who was the father of a cheerleader who can not get hurt. in the first season we thought we had him all figuered out a guy who wanted to keep his family safe b the second season that is what he did and died to do it. than volume 3 same guy but getting a little dark but still loved his claire bear. but the first episode of volume 4 we saw the same mystery as in te pilot i think he would be the same mystery if he had just never seen his face never found out that his name was noah and a daughter named claire. i think he would be thesame mystery becuase to tell you the truth do you know what NOAH is going to do next.

next person who interested me was defently claire. because oppisite to her father she has changed in the begining of this series claire was a cheerleader who found out she could not get hurt. if she jumped off a bridge she would not die. but she did not want this power all she wanted to be was normal. but she could not change who she was so she went off to find her real parents and found them and knew she was not alone and she found out other people had powers too. she than saved the world and moved and tried o live a normal life but that can never happen. as time went by she had changed to be a fighter a girl who wanted to fight her own battles and no just to always be saved. But than a eclipse came and she got shot and she found out that she never had gotten sick and she died for a little while an way intill the eclipse was over. but before she died she had said in the beginnging i had never wanted this power but now she could not live with out it. that i thught ment that she excepted who she was and that is why i think she has changed the most in the series.

Comment

I'm most interested in Peters story line, but Claire is up their on the list. Sylar probably comes in 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
            I'm most interested in Peters story line, but Claire is up their on the list. Sylar probably comes in 3rd.
            same, i cant wait to see peter stop to acting so naive. and i am hoping claire becomes evil its the only way i could stand listing to her voice. besides "bad" claire in the future was soooo cool. and sylar i just wanna see more of him

Comment

From the first Park-Man (Must be his superhero name ) has been my favorite, and it looks like his powers are expanding even more.

Comment

I voted for Sylar, Pakman, and other for Hiro.
                I think we can all agree that Sylar is epic and we always want to see him in action on his various quests.
                I'd love to see Parkman do soemthing. I mean for the last 2 volumes it just seems like he has just kinda been there, contributing not alot.
                Hiro! Liking the new dynamic with him and Ando. Hiro was always the one most comfortable with his power and seeing him without it is interesting, but very very very tedious after last volume with his memory wiped, and then him stuck in the past.

Most of these problems are due to the writers. I can unerstand it, but I dislike that the strongest 4 Sylar, Peter, Hiro, and Parkman are always going through such nonsense to get them out of the picture or subdued so the plot can progress.

Comment

I guess Hiro does have one power though.

A huge bank account He outfitted the "Ando Cave" pretty well.

Oh, and the bike was awesome too.

Comment

I voted for Sylar but it's more about him meeting Daddy and seeing how B.A. he might be

Comment

Originally posted by Level5

i agree

Comment

definately peter.

His new powers leave room for some very interesting story arcs.

Comment

I voted other for Tracy.She has so much potential if handled properly.The first scene with her was awesome.Looks like the spoiler about her being a badass is coming true.

Comment

I want the writers to take HRG off his single track character plot. He's totally one-minded and the creepy daddy-knows-best-for-daddy's-little-girl bit is getting old. He needs some mystery put back into his character.

Or maybe give the guy a super-power and see how it screws with his morals.

I am really glad that Peter has been consistently developing all along. It seems like the writers spent the most time working on his character from the beginning, because his character growth has been one of the few staple-positives of the show.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎