Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter change

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought after seeing that and him becoming weak. Was that he lost his ability to have more then one power. And I was even more surprised to see that he actually has to touch the other person now, to get their power. All I can say is they better fix it! Because Peter is by far my most favorite character.

I'm starting to get really mad at the writers for making him so stupid. I can't believe he fell for the hug thing again. I mean come on!

Comment

I don't believe it's stupidity more so it is trusting and just getting a hug from your big brother. Sure Nathan tricked him. But Peter had no real way of knowing Nathan was going to trick let alone think someone else was in the apartment.

Comment

lol Peter will never give someone a hug again ever

Comment

Originally posted by FLyxNERD
          you know there goin to explain it by having a flashback episode entitled "2 months ago" lol
          sooo true and if we are lucky it will be two episodes dedicated to it

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
            I don't believe it's stupidity more so it is trusting and just getting a hug from your big brother. Sure Nathan tricked him. But Peter had no real way of knowing Nathan was going to trick let alone think someone else was in the apartment.
            I don't know if I would give my big brother a hug after trying to destroy the world. Because from what I gathered, that was what was going to happen if he succeeded in giving out powers.

And Claire had just warned him that he was up to something and not to be trusted.

Comment

Even if that brother came to you under the guise of peace and wanting to make some sort of amends? Peter was suckered not because he was stupid. But because he cares for his brother. And maybe in the belief his brother could change.

Comment

this is crazy ... he should have just stayed with all of his powers now ... you would figure like when the guy was training him how he said your body remembers your powers. But now they have him like his dad having to touch other people .... so back to square one for peter ... that sucks man LOL.

Comment

Perhaps part of the *physical touch* has to do with his current state. He was drugged up and weak which could have left his powers momentarily weakened to the point he has to physically interact with others to gain their ability for the meantime. Besides that, after regaining his strength perhaps he didn't want to suck up all the powers of everyone on the plane carelessly and pull another *Bomb* situation. Which is what ended up by mistake when he gained Tracy's ability.

Think perhaps that's why touching is transferring powers. He gained Nathan's *wirelessly* again. But begs the question why he didn't copy Mohinder's power in the cab.

Comment

i think it's both a side effect from the formula, and maybe the writers not wanting Peter to be all powerful so they made it that he would have to touch the person instead of just being around them. Other than that i think his ability functions the same.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                      Even if that brother came to you under the guise of peace and wanting to make some sort of amends? Peter was suckered not because he was stupid. But because he cares for his brother. And maybe in the belief his brother could change.
                      I guess you didn't catch it. Nathan wasn't trying to say sorry to Peter. He was trying to get him go along with his plan. And when Peter says no, He gets this evil smile on his face. Then says come give your big brother a hug so I can let that guy behind you sneak of and knock you out. again come on! I was expecting something a bit more cool them him getting knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Level5
                        I guess you didn't catch it. Nathan wasn't trying to say sorry to Peter. He was trying to get him go along with his plan. And when Peter says no, He gets this evil smile on his face. Then says come give your big brother a hug so I can let that guy behind you sneak of and knock you out. again come on! I was expecting something a bit more cool them him getting knocked out.
                        I think you're right. I need to re-watch it again. Cause I just saw it a whole other way...(or maybe the way i wanted) I don't know

Comment

I can understand the fact that they had to do that because in all honesty peter was becoming to powerful so they did the whole reset thing like with sylar, but they should have at least let him keep the telekinesis I think that was one of the good powers. I just hope he can keep more then one power with this now touching thing, they need to keep him with more then one because who's going to stop sylar now ... i think peter and him make the show awesome

Comment

I honesty don't like the fact that they keep taking away Peter's powers. I mean it's almost like taking away Clark Kent's powers.

Comment

Agreed

I think Peter can still get powers without touching people, but I think in this situation it was the quickest way for him to connect to people. Remember when he saved Nathan at the end of Dual, he flew before he had touched Nathan. I really just think it was the only way he could get a feeling for the other 2 quickly, and wouldn't really have to think about using the powers, if he just connected with them automatically.

Comment

That's really good HurricaneSam2890. But that doesn't explain why he could only use one power at a time. And I don't think it was the drugs, because he seemed pretty up when he was hitting the guards.

unless I'm totally missing something here?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎