Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power - Most popular Smallville episode on itunes.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by celita
    Its not a brainer or a huge thing that first three ones are recent ones. Committed also debuted as 3rd on iTunes the week it aired and If I am not msitaken there was other aafter that that also got a honmor palce on iTunes.
    Your theory doesn't hold up since Odyssey is ranked higher than many episodes that aired after it.

Originally posted by Becc
    I guess that shows that no matter what the majority of people here think, Lana is still a very popular character.
    ITA. Just because she's not popular in this site doesn't mean Lana is hated everywhere.

Comment

excellent news!

Comment

Love it, just love it!

The "POWER" of Kristin/Lana and Clark and Lana!

Thanks Kreukie!

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
          It's also #3 for Top TV Episodes on itunes as well. I've looked and it's all very true.

Credit to the people over at sweet for the information.
          Thanks for posting this, actually I have no problem with Lana being on the show ... or getting a nice closure for her character, some people seems to forget that she´s been around for 8 years and that Lana/Clana still have a pretty good fan base ....

Comment

sooo the worst epsidoe of the season is most popular on itunes and one of the best epsidoes (prey) is least popular. intresting

Comment

Originally posted by friday
              ITA. Just because she's not popular in this site doesn't mean Lana is hated everywhere.
              yea, but i wouldnt dare to say majority of those people, who arent coming here, dont really care about Lana and her story, but care about her look, since she is really pretty.

I simply dont see, why would be people watching her just to give young Superman another roadblock to becoming true Superman or for Clana relationship, which was problematic on more than one occasion and Lana infused with superpowers wont change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
                yea, but i wouldnt dare to say majority of those people, who arent coming here, dont really care about Lana and her story, but care about her look, since she is really pretty.
                What? Why in the world would you draw that conclusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarevokcz
                  Thanks you for insulting Lana fans intelligence.

Comment

Wow.

Comment

That`s a big surprise, because I think "bulletproof" was not so bad, but "power" I find very boring and not interesting at all, IMO...so I think it`s just because of its novelty...but I`m really glad, because it sounds like season 9 will aires))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie
                        Thanks you for insulting Lana fans intelligence.
                        its not about inteligence at all, but pretty girl would draw bigger attention, its just the way it is, if Lana (or any other character) would be played by some "normal" actress, i highly doubt her fanbase would be as big. difference is, Casual viewers, people who didnt read comics, or who dont know about mythos that much and grew up with Superman films or LnC show, would most likely watch random SV episodes for Clark, DP, Lex, Lois, Jimmy, Perry, not Lana with superpowers and Clark repeatedly dismissing her mistakes imo.

there is difference between Lana fan and KK fan, Lana fans would 100% watch for Lana story, KK fans... most likely not that much.

Comment

No matter what people say, Power was awesome! I missed Kristin Kreuk in series, and this episode, 'The Legend of Lana Lang' satisfied me...

Comment

Originally posted by hero`s passion
                            That`s a big surprise, because I think "bulletproof" was not so bad, but "power" I find very boring and not interesting at all, IMO...so I think it`s just because of its novelty...but I`m really glad, because it sounds like season 9 will aires))))))
                            What people have to remember is that an episodes ratings is usually due to the quality of the previous weeks episode.

If an episode is bad it is usually next weeks episode that suffers.

Comment

Great list, but i'm surprised identity is so low. it was so good i figured it would be top 5.

Comment

Yeah, I'm suprised too. Identity is one of my favourite episodes in season 8...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎