Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-12 "Chuck vs The Third Dimension"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overall I enjoyed the episode . . . Sarah and Casey were hardasses on Chuck, but at least he stood his ground some. My guess is that they have Sarah acting a bit differently over the next 3 episodes, and this leads to the spoiler mentioned above

Sarah was smokin hot though!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkClone
      Overall I enjoyed the episode . . . Sarah and Casey were hardasses on Chuck, but at least he stood his ground some. My guess is that they have Sarah acting a bit differently over the next 3 episodes, and this leads to the spoiler mentioned above

when is she never? lol

your right, tho, this episode and I think "vs. the Cougars" she was especially HOTT!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkClone
        Okay, so that's great and everything. But what does that leave us that aren't of that "persuasion"? As a fan I need more then just Sarah's hotness. And Levi is nice looking and everything, but he isn't Tom Welling or Justin Hartley.

Comment

First of all I have to admit that after the credits were over I took my 3D glasses off. I wear glasses anyway and putting those on over was a pain so after a bit I just took them off.

This episode, to me, was a bit of a letdown (but it did follow the Christmas ep. which was excellent!). I loved Dommeh as the guest star (his accent was hilarious!) and that.

The Golden Ticket thing? Someone's been watching too much Willy Wonka!

The grenade being "IG-88"--anyone else catch that reference? It's a Star Wars reference. Yeah, I'm a geek but obviously so are Josh and Chris!

Morgan's challenge. Funny stuff. Lester having panties on was a shock! Then the Subway sprint (was that the start of the campaign?) and ew with the urinal cake! Bleh!

Casey and Sarah rescuing Chuck then Casey darting Chuck was funny. The stage stuff was kind of cute (Chuck moshing? and being dropped!) and then the end where he finally tells Sarah that he saw her shoot the Fulcrum agent. Sarah trying to give him a break and Chuck joins the mission (poor Casey!).

So yeah, an all right episode with some cute moments but it seemed to be there to give Dom the spotlight.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎