No announcement yet.

Acronym for After School Special

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acronym for After School Special

Anyone else realize that if we shorten it to the initials like we do other titles it becomes ASS?

Megan and I were giggling over it the other day and I figured someone would post about it. Since no one did i figured i would. Can you imagine? "Oh I totally loved ASS!" "Yeah, ASS rocked!"

*is five*

thats going to cause problems lol. as long as its capitalized it should be ok lol.

Comment

I noticed that when saving the pics a while ago...Yup just Capitalize lol

Comment

ASS is hilarious!!!

Comment

Is anyone old enough to remember actual "After School Specials"? Those ASSes were so cheesy!

Comment

Originally posted by Pamela
            Is anyone old enough to remember actual "After School Specials"? Those ASSes were so cheesy!
            I much preferred the little short skits at the end of G.I.Joe.....

Comment

i am lol. they used to show us that stuff in class. smoking is bad drinking is bad crack makes you jump out windows and think you can fly

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                i am lol. they used to show us that stuff in class. smoking is bad drinking is bad crack makes you jump out windows and think you can fly
                Don't forget about such issues as teen sex, eating disorders, and handling divorce.

Comment

Is anyone old enough to remember actual "After School Specials"?
                  I do! I only watched a few of them, they bored me to tears!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎