Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canceled?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm its ok i was stating that i felt the same way lol. umm, yea idk if you watch anything else on abcfam but lincoln heights has like and 11 month hiatus as did wildfire when it was on, at least wildfire got an ending tho and a lovely one i might add. hehe i was junior/kris fan for the most part lol. and greek and the secret life which i like only have like 3 month breaks or so...kyle xys didnt use to be so long it was just this last time i beleive. and i want leclan to get back together and they probably wont! *pouts* lol....

Comment

sad day in the Kyle XY kingdom of fans.

~H

Comment

with wats been happening tonight on kyle xy im getting even more mad that they are cancelling it! GAH! whos stupid a$$ idea was that again!?

Comment

Well, here's what I wrote on the 'Petition Page', too.
          PLEASE, DON'T CANCEL "Kyle XY". IMO, it's an Amazing Story, and I've listed it among My Top 5 Favorite TV shows that I watch. The series has a Multitude of Fans who Didn't Get the Chance to Watch this New season's, 2009, Premiere, because They Didn't KNOW WHEN it was Returning. I only know because I kept Looking and happened to be watching the only Other ABCFamily show that I watch and, fortunately, saw a Promotional Ad about its New Season's Return.

No Other Cable Network IMPOSED Such a LONG HIATUS as you did with "Kyle XY". So many Fans were Unaware of WHEN it would return. I don't believe that you gave this series a FAIR CHANCE to Reach its Fans or to Gain New Viewers because of your LACK of PROMOTION this season. Also, ABC TV 'used to' air Repeats of the series for those who had missed an episode on ABCFamily, or for those Who Don't Have Cable to be able to see the series. After all of this Neglect, Shouldn't ABCFamily, At Least, OFFER the Series Up FOR SALE to Another Network? At least that would Give the series ANOTHER CHANCE. PLEASE, RECONSIDER THE CANCELLATION!
          I'm so SAD and DISAPPOINTED about ABCFamily's Handling of this series.

Comment

[Mod Edit]
            Last edited by STFanatic; 03-14-2009, 07:17 AM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite rule #1

Comment

3 years ago I was looking for show to replace my Smallville because I thought the show was going to be done. I found KyleXY and LOVED IT, who knew that Smallville will end up lasting longer than KyleXY. I thought it related to a lot of teenagers, but what do I know anymore, Im 26 lol! I just hope tonight that it will give it a proper ending or I will be just as upset like I was when they end LnC:tnaos. Im still upset to this day about how they ended it!!!!

Comment

I have been watching the Kyle XY marathon all day building up to the series finale tonight.

Comment

so sad its ending

Comment

WHAT
                    JUST
                    HAPPENED!?!?!?!
                    YOU CANT LEAVE US LIKE THIS!!!
                    EXPLAIN!!!!
                    i am speechless.

Comment

It was a great episode up untill the ending

I hope they do a TV movie to wrap it all up.

I am gonna miss this series.

Comment

I'm almost positive they HAVE to do a movie, thats all there is to it!
                        Whatever happens to:
                        -Lorrie/Mark/Declan
                        -The Family
                        -Tom Foss
                        -What is the deal with Grace Kingsley/Michael?
                        -What is the REAL Truth about it all
                        -What happens between Kyle and Amanda or Kyle and Jessi?

quite enough there for a 2-Hour TV MOVIE If you ask me

Comment

OHMYGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! who was the idiot that decided to leave us with that!?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎