Canceled?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a valid point ^^^

Comment

I loved this show in the beginning but not as much now. I think they wrote themselves into a corner by developing Kyle’s abilities to fast. They should have taken it very slow with each of his abilities. Each week should have been like seeing life through the simplest eyes and then learning from it (exploration of all that was new). He needed to crawl for a few seasons before he could run.
      They sure got into some really over the top sexual situations/dialogue for a family show though. ABC Family is not so main stream family friendly, as I thought it was.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
        See I don't want it on cw or the sci-fi channel the cw would focus too much on the relationship between kyle and amanda and ture that into clana 2.0 and the sci-fi channel would destroy it with bad special effects and kyle and jessi using thier abilities would come across as cheesy instead of how cool its ment to be I'd rather they just end the show and go with a straight to dvd movie with the same people who brought it to abc family then have it ruined by being moved to another network.
        ITA! it totally would, wouldn't it?

~K

Comment

Scrubs moved to ABC so it can be done. Id rather see some version of Kyle XY than no show at all.

Comment

i think i would too...unless they are gunna wrap it up witha straight to dvd movie...then it would be ok, i jst dont wanna be left with a cliffhanger. those blow!

Comment

Julie Plec (head writer) said the show isn't a bad finally if you don't watch the last twenty seconds, which means it is a total cliffhanger. All the episodes have been shot so they can't do a quick rewrite or anything. It was a tvguide interview with Julie Plec. There was another website (not sure of the validity) that said he knew a person close to the show that they wanted to do something to wrap up the series. However if we want any closure we have to ask for it, so please send one letter to abc fam about how much you love the series and if they won't bring it back at east give us something for closure.

Also actively participate in the move the tub campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by jpoeling
                Julie Plec (head writer) said the show isn't a bad finally if you don't watch the last twenty seconds, which means it is a total cliffhanger. All the episodes have been shot so they can't do a quick rewrite or anything. It was a tvguide interview with Julie Plec. There was another website (not sure of the validity) that said he knew a person close to the show that they wanted to do something to wrap up the series. However if we want any closure we have to ask for it, so please send one letter to abc fam about how much you love the series and if they won't bring it back at east give us something for closure.

Also actively participate in the move the tub campaign.
                wat and how do i do that, and if the last 20 seconds is wat throws it off then why dont they just not play it lol! cuz i 'll have to watch it if it plays lol!

Comment

if you want to try and save the show like the Jericho fans go to savethetub.com ore savekylexy.com.

I know we will be left with a horrible cliff hanger and you know networks they take a show away and then wave it in front of your face.

Comment

Well this is surprising.

Comment

Man I love Kyle XY .
                      I hope they don't cancel it .

but it does say Final episodes for previews for next week.

Comment

TBH Even though ive been watching Smallville from the beginning ide rather see and Kyle XY season than Smallville its so annoying that these good shows get cancelled when shows like LOST keep coming is there no justice is the world?!!! why?!!!!! -.-

Comment

I'm just hoping a season 3 dvd has at least some mention of what they wanted to do in season 4 and beyond with kyle and the tragers so we aren't left hanging and wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by jpoeling
                            Julie Plec (head writer) said the show isn't a bad finally if you don't watch the last twenty seconds, which means it is a total cliffhanger. All the episodes have been shot so they can't do a quick rewrite or anything.
                            Here´s a crazy idea, edit those 20 seconds out

Comment

thats EXACTLY what i said!!! lol.^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmallvillelvr
                                thats EXACTLY what i said!!! lol.^^^^

Yeah, sorry I didnt see that, I read the post talking about the 20 seconds and quoted it, didnt read the rest of the posts, sorry

BTW I wrote this in the petition page:

So here´s the thing, you cant cancell a show for something the network is responsible for, 11 month Hiatus, Im sorry but although us online fans always had it in our mind, average viewers, which make for the majority of the viewership, tend to forget unpromoted, 11 month MIA shows!! and on top of things against powerhouse series like 24, of course its going to have bad raitings, the network could have asked me if Kyle would have bad raitings, under the current conditions and I would have said yes, Im not a psychic, Its not something I read in a book, its not rocket science, its pure common sense. Now I know raitings are what make a show stay or go, however Kyle should be allowed some time to pick up the raitings or at least give it a try in a less competitive timeslot

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎