X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana Lang was born to be a martyr

it fit so well to me

Comment

Lana to Tess: "I've felt that same hate before. Every moment you hold onto that hate, Lex is still in control. Don't be a victim anymore."

Rooftop Scene

Lana: "Give Lex credit, where credit is due. When it comes to all things scientific, he's pulled off the impossible on more than one occasion..."

Lana: "There's never been anything normal about us"

Comment

"How long have you been feeling sorry for yourself? Let me guess. You're whole life." I loved it. It was a completely awsome line. I agreed with it completely.

Comment

^ hahahaha
          the best line in the whole episode

Comment

I wanna reply but I havent seen the episode yet..can someone send me a link so that I can?..keeping in mind that Im on a dial up connection....Im fishing around the thread for information as 2 what happened..Im so sad..

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
              The first lines Clark said about Lana holding him back... the episode could have just ended there and I would have been totally fine with it...
              ITA, it is the only moment I liked in the episode

But there is something very interesting too : Lana to Clark : unless, it is not exactly what you want.The Lana's mental state was working for once in this epi : she realizes Clark has doubts

Comment

clark: "it's a dream . "

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎