X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Power" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Thought I'd get an early start - begin the countdown now!

An early start is an understatement . Let's hope it's a good one!

Comment

This is definitely early. But im not complaining. Roughly 38 and a 1/4 hours to go.

Comment

34 hrs 10 mins

Comment

34 hours and 9 minutes

Comment

32 hours, 12 minutes until the nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
              Thought I'd get an early start - begin the countdown now!
              THANKS A LOT. It is not early at all. It was one of my secret dreams to have a countdown once like this. It is one of my favourite topic

Comment

1 day 7 hours 45 minutes

Comment

Yay, there's the countdown thread, waving at me like a friend. It must be Thursday! *sighs happily*

Hang on, it's only Wednesday. What the heck?? The thread is here early

Comment

Originally posted by jobookjunkie
                    Yay, there's the countdown thread, waving at me like a friend. It must be Thursday! *sighs happily*

Hang on, it's only Wednesday. What the heck?? The thread is here early
                    That's great, I can talk to you "little" Sarah, this thread is our tearoom, remember

Comment

Originally posted by Tompouce
                      That's great, I can talk to you "little" Sarah, this thread is our tearoom, remember
                      Yup! And would you believe it, I really am little! It's what everyone calls me I was thinking of you when I was watching Bulletproof because Clark was HOT

1 day 5 hours 40 mins

P.S. I love your avi!!

Comment

Originally posted by jobookjunkie
                        Yup! And would you believe it, I really am little! It's what everyone calls me I was thinking of you when I was watching Bulletproof because Clark was HOT

1 day 5 hours 40 mins

P.S. I love your avi!!
                        Thanks, it is so nice to know that you think of me because Clark is HOTHave you noticed his smile when Danny comes back to the right way ? AhhhhhhhhhhI have added "shining" to the other adjectives (magic, stellar, divine). Divine comes from you, thanks
                        Yeah, when I think of you it is as "little Sarah", it is just the feeling I have
                        So it remains one day and....sorry I dont' know but it is not now

Comment

... And, so it begins!

Comment

1 day,5 hours and 18 minutes

Comment

I'm SO looking forward to this episode!!
                              It'll be brilliant I hope it does better than Bulletproof! And I really hope it is better than that eppy as well
                              [SPOILER]Lana having superpowers again will be awesome to see , just like finally knowing what is keeping her alive! AND we finally get to see Kristin's real hair [/SPOILER]
                              There are a whole lot more things that have made me excited for this episode, including the fact that Allison Mack directed it and Tess seems to have some nice things to do

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎