0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 (worst)
    0%

Just started watching Lost. Saw the previews for Season 5 and was very intrigued. So I thought I would start at the beginning.

Great show. Why didn't the bald guy (sorry I don't know his name) say he didn't see the creature when he clearly did? And how did he manage to kill that boor by himself? Did the creature kill it for him? I'm waiting to see what's going to happen when that guy has no more drugs.

Comment

its a great show. and trust me it just gets better and the show really changes each season so by season 5 its a bit different then season 1. but still good to watch.

bald guys name is locke. not going to ruin anything for you but i think maybe he didnt want to scare anyone about the creature or wanted to keep something to himself. youll see why he was able to kill the boar later on and no the creature didnt kill it for him. or maybe the creature did i have no clue. lots of things from season 1 have still not been answered lol.

Comment

The ending of this chapter is amazing. I get goosebumps everytime I watch it.

"Don't tell me what I can't do!"

Comment

While the pilot got me interested in the show, this was the episode that got me hooked. Love the ending and is one my favorite Locke episodes along with Deus ex machnia.

Comment

Pure 10. I just starting watching this show and I'm really hooked.
            Locke is awesome, the way he smiled at the wheelchair while they were burning...priceless.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎