Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess Bi-Sexual?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally forgot that before this season started, they said Tess was going to be in a triangle with Clark and Lois. I kinda hated the idea, but I am glad they were just leading us on.

Comment

But it can be a triangle because they work together and she will start to date with Clark. Lois is going to appreciate lol

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

sorry : want to date with Clark, which is very DIFFERENT
      Last edited by Tompouce; 01-25-2009, 01:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

They need to leave out this implied lesbian stuff. Itīs just used 1. to get guys interested. and 2. for ratings when that is done it tells me. That they don't have faith in their work. If I have kids in the future Smallville will be off limits to them.

Comment

Ouch. Just because of a characters chosen sexual preference?

Comment

bi

Comment

I think it depends on how it is done. I don't think SV will show more than we have seen, it will be implied maybe but that is all. And you know it depends as well how you perceive things, I am not convinced there is a lesbian stuff with Tess. I know I am the only one but I assume lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Lois
                  Lol, it is about the topic or it is my post which makes you laugh ?

Comment

to people who say no she's not

please explain why tess kept glancing down at Lana's assets! and Lana was like "hmmmm" with a smirk on her face, she totally knew tess was into her.

Comment

i would not mind at all if tess was bi. she would be more interesting to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DontCha
                        to people who say no she's not

please explain why tess kept glancing down at Lana's assets! and Lana was like "hmmmm" with a smirk on her face, she totally knew tess was into her.
                        mate, that's bloody true.. Just watched it again, its not not Noticeable.. Blatently "Hmmm"

Comment

So you think she's bi-sexual, huh? Well, she did said to Lana that she's stunning in a very sensual and sexy way. Baybe you're on to something here.

Comment

I wonder why Smallville never brought in a homosexual character.

Comment

They did, actually. Remember that one weird girl from S1 and S2 who was obsessed with Lana?

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
                                They did, actually. Remember that one weird girl from S1 and S2 who was obsessed with Lana?
                                Tina?
                                She was creepy, not for being homo, but for being a psyco b!tch

And getting back to the thread, I didn't notice that about Tess I guess I'll have to watch the epi again...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎