No announcement yet.

Tess being watched by Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tess being watched by Lex?

Kind of shocked me, actually. And I wonder why Lana was so eager to help her...

it also shades lex in a terrible light....its pg-13 board...but what a violation of privacy.

Comment

Creepy eh, Lana doesn't want Tess to end up like she did (being controlled by Lex)...I guess.

Comment

Seriously. It was a huge violation of privacy. The chills went up my spine as I was watching.

Comment

I dont think he can use his hands.

Comment

I think Lana secretly loves Tess and that's why she wanted to help her.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Or, she knows that Tess isn't a bad person, because she had the accident it changed her into a bad person. Lana wanted to bring Tess back from the darkside to the lightside while Lana stays darkside, get it?
            Last edited by lauraforever; 01-22-2009, 07:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lex is a creeper.

Comment

did anyone else think that was a bomb or something around her neck, and that that would be the last of tess. on the edge of my seat but i can't say i would've missed her.....

Comment

Tess turned against him pretty quickly!! How did she disable the feed?? Oh, yes!! She jammed it!!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                    it also shades lex in a terrible light....its pg-13 board...but what a violation of privacy.
                    You mean like the fact he was watching Tess when she was slepping with Ollie?

Comment

Very creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by green_arrow_girl358
                        did anyone else think that was a bomb or something around her neck, and that that would be the last of tess. on the edge of my seat but i can't say i would've missed her.....
                        I thought so too. I was waiting for the big BOOM, but nothing. Why was the thing around her neck?

Comment

Lex is the man!

Comment

Lex saw more parts of Oliver than he probably ever wanted too. Oliver should feel so violated. XD

Comment

Originally posted by Deana
                              Lex saw more parts of Oliver than he probably ever wanted too. Oliver should feel so violated. XD

Ok, that was hilarious. And you know Lex watched it all.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎