Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for Criss Angel is a Douche Bag

talk about the ratings when released here.

Ratings for last night:

The CW capped off the evening with its combination of Smallville (Viewers: #5, 3.79 million; A18-49: #5, 1.6/ 4), which seems to have perked up in recent weeks, and the compatible Supernatural (Viewers: #5, 3.04 million; A18-49: #5, 1.3/ 3)

Not too bad! Numbers are up from last week. And we are still way above GG, 90210 and OTH (all of which were down in the low-mid 2 mil range this week). So good for us!! Plus there was the added competition of a new episodes of Bones last night (at 8 and 9 pm)...looks like that hurt Smallville more than it did Supernatural.

Comment

That's different than the ratings they're posting in the SV forums. These are much better ratings

Comment

what's the final number?

Comment

Compatible supernatural? I dont fully understand what all the different figures mean.

Surely the 3.79 million is the important number?

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
            what's the final number?
            Finals for last night:

Smallville
            - 3.850 million viewers
            - 2.3/4 HH
            - 1.6/4 A18-49
            - 1.4/4 A18-34

Supernatural
            - 3.064 million viewers
            - 1.8/3 HH
            - 1.3/3 A18-49
            - 1.2/3 A18-34

We held over 3 mil!!!!

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by TheANIMAL (marcus)
            Compatible supernatural? I dont fully understand what all the different figures mean.

Surely the 3.79 million is the important number?
            The CW capped off the evening with its combination of Smallville (Viewers: #5, 3.79 million; A18-49: #5, 1.6/ 4) = Smallville was #5 show in it's time slot, 3.79 million total viewers, Adults 18-49 1.6/4 is the demo number (representing # of americans in that age group watching a given program. I don't know how that demo # translates directly to viewers.)

and the compatible Supernatural (Viewers: #5, 3.04 million; A18-49: #5, 1.3/ 3) = same as above

Does that help? I didn't really get all the numbers either when I first started looking at ratings. It took a while and a lot of questions to get it figured out. We have a really convoluted, bad, outdated way of counting how many people watch a show, but it's all we have to go on
            Last edited by chole_fan; 01-23-2009, 06:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Better than last weeks

Comment

Thats good!

Comment

DVR Live + 7 Ratings for this episode:

3.747 million...pretty significant increase!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎