Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from "Bulletproof"

Will we get our second commercial song of the year? Probably not. Discuss the music from Bulletproof here!

I think the odds of getting a legit song are about as good as the Cardinals going to the Super Bowl..Wait a minute..

Comment

I reckon we will get one in Power or Requiem. The thing is you have to see how they balance the episodes.

You either get lots of or good cast/effects/music/sets

Bride being the exception since it was a big episode.

Prey for example only had four of the cast members in it, and had a truckload of effects such as the superjump. Many instances of Clark using his powers.

Bloodline & Identity had large amount of cast members, but had a downfall in reusing sets phantom zone/the street set and no music.

Abyss once again, despite what people think of it was a beautifully directed episode that I'm sure wouldn't have come cheap. Especially all the ripping apart, copying and pasting and destroying memories.

I would love to see a song sometime soon though

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
        I think the odds of getting a legit song are about as good as the Cardinals going to the Super Bowl..Wait a minute..
        Those damn Cards beat my Eagles. Ohh well. Go Steelers. There won't be any good music tonight I'm afraid.

Comment

I wanna hear some good music!
          I miss all the classic smallville scenes with awesome music.

Comment

I really liked the music that they played at the end of the show. I think it went well with the last scene.

Go Steelers!!!!

Comment

yea i too miss the copyrighted music we have had on the show during seasons 1-7, there has been many times were the scenes were complentmented well with the music. Sucks alot copyrighted music was one of the first things to go with the major budget slash this season. I do hope if we get a 9th season they can be giving a budget increase.

Comment

I'm usually not crazy about the instrumental score, but I must say that the score accompanying the Clana kiss at the end fit beautifully.

Comment

I posted this in the main music thread, but this might get me more answers.

Around 17 mins (17.05 to be exact) into the episode (in the scene in Danny's yard with all the cops + Clark when he mentions Jones) there's this soft instrumental in the background. I've definitely heard it before, I just can't remember what other previous episode/scene they used it for. Anyone know?

Comment

No lyrical music, as always

Comment

Originally posted by tarrow21
                      I posted this in the main music thread, but this might get me more answers.

Around 17 mins (17.05 to be exact) into the episode (in the scene in Danny's yard with all the cops + Clark when he mentions Jones) there's this soft instrumental in the background. I've definitely heard it before, I just can't remember what other previous episode/scene they used it for. Anyone know?
                      Nevermind, I figured it out. It's the same music from Wrath - end Chloe/Lana talking.

Comment

So thats what has happened? The budget was lowered this season? Is that why CK cant afford a suit for work? lol! But I liked the music they used at the end, (not sure)I think it was Classical music. Does anyone know who its by?

tarrow 21- it was also used when Kara was talking to her father at the barn in Blue. Zor el was convincing Kara to go to the fortress
                        Last edited by kentfamily; 01-25-2009, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎