Collapse
No announcement yet.

Human Target (FOX)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great review, I was really hoping they would stay with the comic version of the lead character using high tech disguises to become "the Target", but I will of course give this a 'Chance' (pun fully intended ).

Comment

I hope they reconsider with the disguises thing. That really makes the concept more unique.

Comment

Did The Human Target tank at Comic-con?
        I haven't seen ANY updates!

Comment

I'm really not sure. It seems people really liked it.

Unfortunately, the Human Target press junket was held at the EXACT SAME TIME as the V junket... so I wasn't able to make it. Bad planning on their part. I'm sure others had the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
            I don't watch "24" so that works for me
            You're missing out.

There's another promo out, though with no new footage: http://www.target419.com

This is the first promo I've seen before for Human Target and I personally can't wait. This looks fantastic!
            Last edited by KSiteTV; 11-27-2009, 05:58 PM. Reason: Please link to KryptonSite Network sites when possible. Thanks.

Comment

I liked the new promo. Some of the footage did look new though... particularly between the three leads. Hopefully it'll get people more excited... this forum thread as well as Target419.com have been pretty dead so far.

Comment

I bet it picks up when the premiere gets closer.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                  I liked the new promo. Some of the footage did look new though... particularly between the three leads. Hopefully it'll get people more excited...
                  It was cut so fast and the explosion/train shots looked familiar, so I couldn't really tell.

However, I personally loved the promo. It got me really pumped, as I am a fan of action shows (I contemplated watching Trauma simply because the promos showed some cool-looking shots of a helicopter exploding). I watched the first two promos/trailers and they're much slower paced. Don't get me wrong, I think the show sounds interesting and I support any project that involve the more obscure DC characters, but this recent promo really got the right mix of money shots and cool, floating words to pique my interest.

I read on Target419.com that the producers want to make Chance an action hero along the lines of Indiana Jones and John McClane. I'm all for that. I love Jack Bauer, and if the two shows get paired up that's just going to be one helluva night of awesomeness.

This show has my full support. I'm telling everyone to watch this.

Comment

Sounds like it will be a great show, can't wait to watch it.

Comment

Some new promo images:

Also, Emmanuelle Vaugier (Helen Bryce from Smallville) has been cast in a multi-episode arc

Comment

Here's a behind-the-scenes featurette, courtesy of IGN.

Comment

VERY stoked after watching the previews.
                          There's seems to be so much action, it's going to be awesome.

Comment

Images from Episode 2 "Embassy Row": http://tinyurl.com/htarget2

Comment

And here are some new ones from Episode 3 "Company Town": http://tinyurl.com/htarget3

Comment

I loved the extended Comic-Con trailer, but the new ones are kind of so-so.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎