No announcement yet.

Human Target (FOX)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InactiveUserID
    If you were an evil gunman on that roof, wouldn't you have at least shot Chance & Pucci in the leg instead of letting your microfilm evidence get away? And that pose with him hanging on to the gargoyle with his thighs after they jumped off the roof?
    very true, but I always expected HT to have things like this happen.

Comment

• I guess if you were an evil gunman, you'd prefer your victims to jump off of buildings. That way, there'd be no murder, technically, no bullet holes and no ballistics expert would be looking for you. So in a weird way, they can be forgiven for their inaction after all.

Comment

• Officially dead now. Looks like Fox is on a roll again ...

Comment

• I don't really blame Fox. It was a guilty pleasure show, and the ratings just weren't there. I hope this frees up Mark Valley to go on to bigger and better things. He was hands down the reason I kept tuning in. The guy deserves to become a star.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beyonder
            Officially dead now. Looks like Fox is on a roll again ...
            Damn! My family really enjoyed this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beyonder
              Officially dead now. Looks like Fox is on a roll again ...
              That sucks, and just when I started to get in to the show.

Comment

• We really loved this show, I'm really sad it's not coming back

Comment

• It would be nice if we could get a TV special, book, or hell even just an answer from the writers- what was in the book that the old man wanted and what is Chance's BIRTH name? I'm just really curious. Anyway, farewell all as the only reason I joined was for HT. It's been fun, but I have no purpose here anymore. See ya!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎