No announcement yet.

#3.2 - "Psychic Friend"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STFanatic
    I am getting the "Lanaesque" vibes with Amanda again.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm starting to feel the vibes of the early seasons of Smallville creeping up on this show. Amanda is starting to act like Lana, Kyle reminds me of Clark, and Jessi is kind of like Lois (b/c supposedly she's Kyle's soulmate). Now the previews for next week, I still can't help but compare these two shows. [SPOILER]When Kyle catches Jessi in the shower that so reminded me of "Fade" when Clark catches Lois in the shower.[/SPOILER]

Comment

Or he is supposed to think Jessie is his soul-mate because LATNOK manipulated him/them into thinking that.

Comment

^^^
        That's what confuses me. But I'm starting to like Jessi more than Amanda. So I hope Kyle ends up with her.

Comment

Originally posted by LightSeeker
          ....But I'm starting to like Jessi more than Amanda. So I hope Kyle ends up with her.
          Me too. She needs something good in her life.
          So far, everybody uses her and leaves her.

Comment

I also think that the episode was crappy...Season 2 was so promising but then it suddenly turned soapy. I liked Amanda too but now I like Jessi more. I sympathize with her and she is kick ass!

Comment

season 3 ep 1 wasn't really weak at all in my opinion, only this second episode has lacked in the story department. This second episode is the only episode so far in all the seasons to really disappoint

Comment

Funny I only found Jessi sexy when her hair was wet in this episode. I don't see Amanda like lana at all Amanda isn't demanding to know Kyle´s secret. I think he should tell Amanda everything otherwise he'll lose her.

Comment

all in all, it was an ok episode. just ok. the Lori/Hilary catfight really ticked me off. seriously? AND IF AMANDA BREAKS UP WITH KYLE I'M GOING TO BE ROYALLY PISSED!

~H

----- Added 44 Seconds later -----

b/c Kyle is a sweetie and he doesn't deserve that. KYLE AND AMANDA ROCK!
                  Last edited by disciples of zod; 01-24-2009, 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Kyle and Amanda are the Clark and Lois of Smallville: meant to be.

Comment

The soulmate thing was complete garbage orchestrated by Latnock it holds no validity to who Kyle is going to end up with. Personally it tires me of hearing the "Amanda is boring" speech because her character has more to it than many give it credit for.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎