Lost DVD News and Discussion.........

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya im sure at some point they will be cheap agian maybe during 4th of july weekend.

Comment

Yea...or you know..Black Friday

Comment

ya but thats tooooo far away

the dvds have lots of bonus meterial bloopers deleted scenes behind the scenes interviews. has some ofthe best features then most tv shows and movies. havent seen the other season but thelists and stuff are pretty good.

i like the menu screens they are just looped footage from the show. like disc one of season 1 is in thejungle with jack laying down on the ground breathing.

i like the disc art on the season 2 set. i think the neon dharama hatches painting locke sees in the swan thats on one of the discs looks really cool. 3rd season discs not a fan of its thir faces but its like all green.

Comment

There are tons and tons of easter eggs on the DVD's. I can't remember them all but I'm sure if you google it, there are a few sites that list each one for every single DVD.

Comment

easter eggs are fun

i really like the dvds they have tons ofstuff and well made.

Comment

So when does Best Buy release fourth of july sale info?

Comment

probably some time this week but usually it might be the day before unless they have the sale all week or something. just check the site randomly and maybe tommorows weekly ad will mention something.

just finished my season 1 dvd set.

Comment

Nice.
                  Best Buy doesn't have it on sale this week...maybe Target does.

Comment

ya id say just wait for holidays to see if its on sale. like 4th of july or labor day. those are most likely to have sales. unless a store decides to have some sort of special.

oh not sure if its still going on but think it might be just till the end of the month but barnes and noble had them for like 35 bucks each and all dvds are buy 2 get one free.

Comment

i started season 2 of lost and watched the bonus disc and it was pretty cool its like watching a dahmrma training video and i found an easter egg that showed how they made darhma oreo cookies lol. and the lost connections thing was pretty cool. i didnt know shannons dad was the one that died when jack saved sarah.

also just noticed that lockes girlfriend helen is the lady who played peg bundy

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

oh and the UK promo whats up with that lol. they are all in party clothes making out or something all messed up looking and has nothing to do with the show lol. looks like a perfume comercial or something.
                      Last edited by superhippie2000; 06-28-2009, 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i love the UK promo...seriously i've seen it on youtube about 100 times.

Comment

its just really weird and has nothing to do with the show lol. i wonder if it was misleading to people in the UK.

Comment

It's about the romances...or the potential ones.
                            Filmed during s1 obviously.

and...it's awesome
                            Last edited by wingster55; 07-01-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

i guess thats true and poor hurley in his suit just standing there watching everyone lol.

i only have 2 discs to go for season 2. 4th of july will be the season 3 premiere lol. i forget what happened in season 3 lol.

Comment

The first half of season 3, besides a death, nothing happened, lol. Now if we're talking second half, that's another story.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎