Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juliet

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They finally pronounced you dead, so R.I.P. Juliet.

I'm hoping that before she died, Juliet saw James in the other world/timeline/universe that was created through her hitting Jughead.

For a character who I considered to be dubious for a long time and didn't know if I could trust her, she became my favorite female character and one of my top favorite characters on the show (along with Jack, Ben, and Locke).

Comment

Yeah, definitely R.I.P., Juliet. She ended up being one of my all-time favorite Lost characters, too, almost as soon as she arrived on the scene in Season 3. Ever since then, while everyone else was second-guessing her allegiances, I just bided my time and enjoyed every second of watching her heroic character development. I will miss her a lot during the course of Season 6, and I hope we'll at least get treated to a few more Juliet scenes before the series officially ends.

Comment

I always really liked Juliet. Her dubious motives kept her interesting in season 3 and I just loved her tough attitude throughout the series. Her reunion with Sawyer in the finale is an incredibly well done scene with so much emotion. I just wish we could have seen her a few more times in the final season, but I really loved what they did with her character and I'm glad she got the chance to be seen after her death.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎