Richard

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard

talk about richard here.

i want to find out more about richard. he seems intresting and he is very odd never aging and stuff. perhaps his aging is due to time travel and stuff.

when he visited locke as a ckid and showed locke the items and to pick one he had a book knife and a couple other things. one of the things wasnt the compus right? was it?

Comment

I'll have to whip out my Season 4 DVD and watch it again but I have a feeling the compass was there. I also remember the knife, baseball glove, the comic book, the knife, and the glass of sand (which at the time reminded me of the jar of dirt Jack Sparrow had in Pirates Of The Caribbean, lol)

Comment

and what did locke choose? i forget think it was the knife right? erhaps he was ment to take the compus.

Comment

Yeah, he took the knife.

Comment

ok thats what i thought and always thought he was right cause locke always used knives but perhaps richard was more looking for a memory and not so much a destiny.

Comment

I just watched the scene via youtube and the things Richard lays out are the baeball glove, an old book, a glass of sand, the comic book reading "A hidden land", the compass, and the knife. Locke pulls the compass and the glass of sand away and looks at the book before choosing the knife (Note: When Locke picks up the knife Richard looks suprised that he would do such a thing) but even more interesting which is something I did not know: All of these things besides the comic book and the baseball glove, Locke has come across on the island. The knife, obviously. But the sand (not really sure if it's sand or something else) is what surrounds Jacob's cabin. The compass is what Richard gave him, and the book is what Mr. Eko gave Locke (the missing piece of the Swan orientation film was inisde it)

Comment

did locke give walt the comic book?

hmmm so guess the compus is really important. just wondering how important.

Comment

I don't think the comic book was involved yet. Walt found a spanish comic book with a polar bear in it. In the season 1 finale, we see that Hurley was the owner of the comic book. The comic book that Richard lays out was much older, like the original Batman and Superman comic books. I think the compass was to signify that Locke would be a leader. The knife signifies that he wanted adventure. But we'll see when Locke shows Richard the compass later on.

Comment

o ok. wasnt sure how walt got it i thought locke gave it to him. but ya the comic was much older in the flashback. wonder when that will come into play. maybe this season it will or something. or perhaps the comic and glove were just there to see how normal of a kid he was. was he a nerd or was he a jock. and picking either of those would of shown he was a normal kid perhaps.

ya cant wait to see what happens when locke shows it to him. perhaps its special that when richard sees it he will know that he may have forgotten but the one with that compass will be his leader. maybe locke is supposed to do a mind jump into his younger self and pick the compass and richard was mad perhaps locke hasnt fullfilled his destiny yet when young locke didnt pick it.

Comment

I wonder if Richard is even Human. Maybe he is a Angel.

Comment

i think he is human just maybe jacob gave him the ability to live forever.

Comment

That is the big question.................What the hell is Richard?????

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎