No announcement yet.

Liesl's fanart thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lieslchen
    Well, I've decided to open my very own thread to post some of my work. I'm just starting out after a long period of letting my photoshop skills just go to waste and to top it of I have to learn how to work with CS4, but hey, it's practice and maybe someone will like it... So here I go!

I've made some avatars this last week that I wanted to show you all. Let me know what you think...

Clark:

Lois:

Lana:

Chloe:

Jimmy:

Oliver:

Martha:

Jonathan:

Lex:

Kara:

Black Canary:

Davis/Doomsday:

Random stuff from Smallville:

Hey Lielchen! Wow , these avys look awesome, the clarity ..and sharp look ..just amazed me . Love the kara ones ..just beautiful!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Lois, Chloe and Clark avys ...they all are fantastic! good choice of images too

well done
    Last edited by sid8810; 01-21-2009, 08:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I love that those are awesome

Comment

Hey that's nice! I've never thought that there was someone else from Belgium too who likes Smallville!
        Nice work

Comment

Originally posted by sid8810
          Hey Lieslchen! Wow , these avys look awesome, the clarity ..and sharp look ..just amazed me . Love the kara ones ..just beautiful!

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Lois, Chloe and Clark avys ...they all are fantastic! good choice of images too

well done
          Waw, thanks for the compliments, Sid. I spend my time trying to pick the right pictures for certain effects in photoshop and clarity and sharpness are always my main concern So I'm glad you've noticed.

I'm particularly proud of those Kara ones, they look really "fresh". I just hope I can keep on working like this

Originally posted by zanaamen

I love that those are awesome
          Hey Zanaamen, Kristen Kreuk has wonderful expressions to work with... I love it that her photos don't need too much work on getting something bright. Her eyes really sparkle a lot. Makes the task much easier for me

Originally posted by Twelling_SV_L0VE
          Hey that's nice! I've never thought that there was someone else from Belgium too who likes Smallville!
          Nice work
          Hi Lisa, there are in fact a lot of Belgians who like Smallville I know plenty of people who watch the show. I noticed you posted about not being able to find the DVD's over here in Belgium, but I found all of them wiothout an effort here in Flanders (I don't know about the situation south of Brussels) Maybe you should look in a store like Mediamarkt or Saturn somewhere.
          Anyhow I'm glad you like my work and cared to stop by and post a comment. Thanks!

----- Added 1 Hours and 14 Minutes later -----

Bringing you a new batch of avis for today:

Couldn't decide which Chimmy looked best, so I bring you a colour and sepia-version
          Last edited by Lieslchen; 01-21-2009, 02:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Mind if I use this one? I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by lifelovedestiny

Mind if I use this one? I love it!!
              go ahead glad you like it, enjoy it!

Comment

Awesome Annelise!

Comment

Nice work, Li

Comment

Very very nice!!! Loove those

Comment

Originally posted by lauraforever
                      Awesome Annelise!
                      Originally posted by e-µ-i
                      Nice work, Li
                      Thanks, Jan and e-µ-i.

Originally posted by Chrisluvstommy
                      Very very nice!!! Loove those
                      Hi Christine, welcome to my thread glad you like my work! I am silently hoping more people will want to use my avies

Comment

Three new avies, I'm doing more on Laura Van der Voort with the recent new pictures

Last edited by Lieslchen; 01-25-2009, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lieslchen

Hi Lisa, there are in fact a lot of Belgians who like Smallville I know plenty of people who watch the show. I noticed you posted about not being able to find the DVD's over here in Belgium, but I found all of them wiothout an effort here in Flanders (I don't know about the situation south of Brussels) Maybe you should look in a store like Mediamarkt or Saturn somewhere.
                          Anyhow I'm glad you like my work and cared to stop by and post a comment. Thanks!
                          Really? I never knew that Belgians would actually like it! Now I'm reaaaally happy
                          And about the DVD's, I live in East-Flanders, so that's quite an hour away from Brussels
                          But okay, I will keep looking for such stores and I'll hope that I can buy them! Thanks!
                          And hey, it's no prob. Your art is awesome

Comment

I'm sure they will Annelise they are really good

Comment

Originally posted by Twelling_SV_L0VE
                              Really? I never knew that Belgians would actually like it! Now I'm reaaaally happy
                              And about the DVD's, I live in East-Flanders, so that's quite an hour away from Brussels
                              But okay, I will keep looking for such stores and I'll hope that I can buy them! Thanks!
                              And hey, it's no prob. Your art is awesome
                              Okay, do you live far from Antwerp? Saturn and Mediamarkt have them, I just bought season 7 in an Extrazone store in Turnhout. Maybe Ghent has a place where you can find them... Good luck on your search

Originally posted by Chrisluvstommy
                              I'm sure they will Annelise they are really good
                              Thanks, I've already seen two people using Lois Lane avies I made

Comment

Annelise, congrats on starting your own thread! I love all your avis, they're all beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎