Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you enjoy the writing for Lana this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by obsessedwithsv
    Haha, I had to laugh at that as well. And when Imra showed up and she tried to be all "it's okay, I can get you help", thinking she was a crazy. Some of the stuff she said was BS. And she was annoying. It's weird how I'm intrigued by her arc and what's gonna happen to her but I don't want to have to watch her to find out. And I can't stand all the Lana-worshipping going on. WTH? Why is she Clark's inspiration? When are the writers gonna learn? But she was just a blemish in an otherwise awesome episode of the best season ever!
    Yes, and shouldn't they have at least hinted at Lete (Lana + Pete)? I was so disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by Kal26
      I'd much rather they kept Laura as a regular, than brought back KK for a few episodes of annoyance.
      I so agree with this. If they wanted one more woman, I would have preferred Kara.

Comment

I thought that Lana was pretty good in this episode and I find her character even more intriguing that now she has some secret which I look forward to finding out in the next few episodes. Maybe it was just me but I enjoy a mystery.

Comment

I voted wrong. I voted for the question in the subject and then read the actual question in the poll after.

Nice re wording. No she wasn't annoying. Yes I enjoyed the writing.

Comment

As for me I become sick just when see her ANNOYING face!!!!! And it`s really disgustingly that she thinks that she is very cool and clever hero...it is looks stupid...

Comment

Lana was written as comics Lana and that was a refreshing change. I still dislike Clana though.

Comment

Lana was great in this episode...I was so proud that they gave her a good angle in the story and some of her comments to Clark were really great. I hope we see alot more of that in the few eppy's that she is in.

Comment

annoyed is not enough of a word to describe how I feel about lana returning and staying in smallville. get her out already!!

Comment

KK has played Lana to purrfection. From the doe eyed innocent that lured Clark into a need to rescue, to the "you'll never know what I'm up to because I have to be mysterious...am I a gold digger who's afraid to be alone, or a thief that wants to play games & kick butt....?"

Comment

Lana Lang is a hero now. Give me a break! Bleh!

Comment

I think she was okay. I don't care for Lana that much at all, but atleast it didn't kill me that much for her to be in this episode.

Comment

She should go away!

Comment

I wasn't much of a Lana fan before... but Lana in Season 8 REEEALLY grew on me.

As of Season 8, i am officialy a Lana Fan (Well, a Fan of the Lana in Season 8 at least )

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎